Chapter 8 Part 1/3

I step inside the university and saw ghost people or in short no people... (a/n: old darkness ma old friend- *slap* y/n: Shut the fu*toot~* up) Then suddenly i saw bts got chased by the people with metal chopsticks, scissors, pencils, cutters, screwdrivers and etc. that related into some deadly weapons except guns, knives, bombs, and etc.

I watch them sweatdrops, i just casually walk to my locker ignoring the yelling, shouting, stomping footsteps, or in short commotion. I take the things that i need for music class and locked it.

"HELP!!" "MOMMY HELP!!" "AHH!! I STILL WANT TO SEE MY ALIEN FRIENDS!!" "I STILL WANT TO EAT CARROTS!!" "I STILL WANT TO SEE MY ABS!!"

*irk*

"SHUT UP WILL YA?!" I shot back and stomp in annoyed to my class.

-Time Skip-

The prof. arrived but the other students still didn't appear. I rise my hand to ask "Excuse me mister but why the others aren't coming yet" He give me an awkward smile "Maybe they still chasing the bts with undeadly weapons. I don't know what happened but it started since yesterday lunch" "Oh i see"

I sigh in my desk feeling bored but still listening to the prof.

-At Lunch-

Its lunch time but some of the students still didn't appear. I went in the cafeteria i saw the some of the student laying their head on the table exhausted. I look at them confusedly but shrug it. I went to a table and sit there silently. Suddenly "Hey Y/N!!" I turn around and saw jimin running towards me. "What do you want now?" I look at him stern eyes. "I just want to say i'm sorry for what i've done please forgive me. I do that to get your attention. But CAN YOU PLEASE BE MY GIRLFRIEND!?" He confessed.

I look at him with widen eyes, i felt my heart stop beating. "Eh?..
How about -" "THERE HE IS!!!" I got cut off as we turn our heads to the direction where yelled came from "GET HIM!!" I sweatdrop again as they see jimin. "REALLY!! THANK YOU I GOTTA GO BYE JAGI BYE!!" Jimin suddenly exclaim and kiss my cheek. I about to slap him but he's gone. 'Fuck, now he assume that i agree ugh fml' i mentally scream

The students still chasing the bts like they're going to murder them. I notice that they have written bandana on their forehead like 'Protect Y/N' i wear a wtf face. I shrug it instead

-TBC-

Hello soldiers yeah i'm still alive unfurtunately. Btw i'm about to delete this story when i read the recent comments that you sent. I feel bad so i continue it I'm Sorry that i dissappear for long time.

BTW if there's a chance that you're an otaku and a fan of shingeki no kyojin/attack on titan. If you don't mind please read my aot ff thank you!! Btw my new account is Runi_Harune you can see how much i love anime. That's why i dissappeared cause of anime

P.S i'm an otaku (more like weaboo) and a fujoshi!!