Chapter 8 Part 2/3

-Dance Class-

It's dance class and this time the people attend their assign class. About the dreamcatcher and chanyeol well... they here atleast and that's good cause imma smack their asses if they ditch.

"Unnie!!" Dami squeal and give me a bear crushing hug. I groan "D-dami... *gasp* a-appa" I said trying to breath. "Yah Yah! Dami pabo! You gonna kill her" Yoohyeon said and pull dami away from me. I gasp and inhale some air.

The other member smack dami's head while "Did you forget that she's still in pain?" "Mianhe... i forgot, i'm just too excited to see her" Dami excuse. The members only sigh "Yah! Gwenchanayo" i said putting an closed-eye smile.

"Geoleona-" "If i say fine, it's fine. Hm?" I said. They only nod at my words/sentence. "Noona!!" We turn our head and saw chanyeol dashing towards me with open arms. I open my arm but sike! I drop my arms and swiftly dodge him, i trip him and bam! He kiss the shiny floor.

"Noona!" He get up whinning, He giving me playful while saying "Noona! Meanie! Meanie! And noona is mini!" I snap. My face darken and my eyes are burning in anger. I turn around towards him giving him a good punch in his guts. "Did you say something?" I ask darkly while cracking my knuckles with dark aura around me.

The dreamcatcher flinch and hug each other in fear. "N-no nothing... nothing at all" Chanyeol stutter in fear. I tilt my head asking "You sure?" He kneel down "I'm sorry noona!" He admit but his voice is cracking his going to cry. "Atleast you know how to apologise" i smile sweetly and pat his head.

"Now stand up and be a man" i said. My eyes landed on his crotch. "Go to the bathroom before you piss in your pants" i laugh. His face redden and said "Yah! N-noona!" He run off to go to the bathroom like a cheetah.

-TBC-

Sorry for the short chapter soldiers. Please forgive me

You can tag me and i'll going to answer the questions.

P.s. Don't forget to vote and follow me and my other account Runi_Harune

Love
-Commander Pinkue