Chapter 9 4/4

~ Y/n P.O.V ~

I tiredly open my eyes and saw i'm in the hospital, laying on the bed with IV sticking in my wrist... great, please noted the sarcasm. I sigh in frustration and sit up "Argh!" I groan as i feel pain in my rib cage. I rolled my eyes  in annoyance, suddenly the door pushed open "Oh ms. park your awake" The nurse said and walk towards me. 'No, I'm asleep... isn't that obvious?' I thought staring intently at her so i said "yeah" so no issue. 

"How do you feel now ms. park?" She ask "Good" i said while yelling inside my head 'I'M IN PAIN BISH!!! CAN'T YOU SEE?!'. She sigh while saying "Please be careful next time" She check my condition and leave with a assuring smile. Well atleast she not bad as the bitchy nurse in the hospital that i was confined before.

But then suddenly "FBI!! OPEN UP!!" Some 'people' 'went' in the room or should i say break in that 'they' broke the door. "You know you can enter like normal people do, right?" I raise an eyebrow in disbelief. "Are we normal??" Siyeon ask while pointing her herself then they shrug. I facepalm so hard even the slap echoed inside the room.

"UNNIE/Y/N?!" They scream and went to me then examine my forehead 'You gotta be kidding me??' i thought and crunch my face and shoo them away "Jesus!!" I yelled. They wear a silly smile... oh my ghad, why am i stuck with this group??

____________________________________________

HELLO SOLDIERS!!!! hihi it's been so long since i last update the actual chapter... i'm sorry for that... and now i update it. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT SOLDIERS!!! that's all. NOW GIVE ME A SALUTE AND SAY 'YES MA'AM YES!!!!'
Bye bye

- Commander