Chapter 9 Part 1/4

"Then date me"

He smirk, i wanna slap that smirk off of his face. "Like hell i would do that!!" I yelled in bit anger. "Or else..." he look at my necklace and put it in a transparent box with tiny pillow inside. He shove the box in his bag "You'll never see it ever again" He said. I clench my fist tightly and sigh in frustration "Fine~ better keep your words" i glare, he grin and give the box but it's locked.

"The key please" i said tapping my foot impatiently. He shook his head as 'no' and lean on my face. Suddenly my hero block him "Bwad" Minji bluntly said while in bambam's grasp. I snatch Minji from bambam and walk away. I glare at Jimin one more time and leave.

"Eomma" Minji called. My eyes lit in happiness forgetting about happened today. "Kyah~~ my sweet baby, that's my girl~" I smile, cuddling her. Minji giggle and wrap her tiny arms around my neck. "NOONA/UNNIE!!" oh god please help.

I turn around and saw chanyeol and the dreamcatcher running towards me with concern look. They stop and pant infront me "You-your m-mother i-i-is i-in *pant* t-the *pant* HOSPITAL!!" Jiu said making the time stop. No no no no no no no

"What hospital?" I ask raising my voice a little bit. " the ******* hospital" Chanyeol said. "Please take care of minji for me" i said as i give minji to dami. I sprint out of the school ignoring their yelling about my condition. Frog my condition, my mom comes first. I grit my teeth in anger 'why can't i live peacefully?' I thought, tearing up as i run along the city to the hospital.

~ Someone's P.O.V ~

"Did you do what i ask you to do?" A feminine voice ask. "Yes madam" the voice from the phone said. "Good, now let's make her suffer" The female grin widely.

"Yes madam chaeyoung"

The phone call ended as the female start to laugh evilly. "This is only the beginning Y/n, there's more than that, just wait. This is my revenge for stealing my Jimin away from me you b*tch"

-TBC-

Beach? Beach what? Anyway here's a short update hope you like it, and thank u for the tons of reads my dear soldiers. NOW GIVE ME A SALUTE AND SAY 'YES MA'AM'!!! Goodbye my dear soldiers

P.S it's freaking 10:51 p.m here and i'm so sleepy😴😴😴😪😪😪😪