Chapter 5

~Y/n P.O.V~

I open my eyes and look around, realized that I'm laying on the hospital bed. Suddenly "Omo Y/n your awake" I turn my head to the person who just spoke. And I saw a worried seulgi "what are you doing here?" I ask while I crunch my eyebrows at her then she looked down.

"I know i do wrong to you but... please let me help you. I want to be your friend" She said sincerely. "Then why are you hurting the other students?" i ask her without looking at her. "I just don't want to be look weak infront of the other people" She said holding my hand so tight.

I try to sit but i feel a sharp pain in my chest part "Ah!!" i groan. Seulgi immediately push the button that stuck on the wall beside the hospital bed. "Please don't move yet" She said as the a doctor and some nurses rush in the room. "Don't try to move yet Ms. Park" the doctor said and examine my condition.

Suddenly mom with minji appear from the door. What is she soing here?? "Omo my big baby what happend??" She ask worriedly, minji try to reach me but eomma stop her then minji start to cry. "Aigoo my baby wants to hug me" i said sweetly.

"Hoe are you feeling Ms. Park??" the doctor ask out of sudden "i feel terrible " i ask while making an annoyed face. Ugh i hate being on bed "In two weeks you will be discharge"he said. I look him with widen eyes "BWO!!!" I shout in disbelief.

He just nod then he face eomma "She have to rest Boyoung-shi and don't let her over work herself to prevent her condition getting worst. That's all i'll take my leave now, just call me when anything happens" He said and leave with the nurses.

"so what happened" eomma ask. Seulgi about to speak but i cut her "I only fall from the stairs 'cause i'm running" i lied. Both of them sigh "Just be careful next time" eomma smile sweetly at me then she turn to seulgi. "thank you for bringing y/n here umm......" "it's kang seulgi auntie and it's okay" seulgi bow at eomma

"eomma" i call her then she turn her head to me. "ne?" she ask "i want to go home" i pout. She shook her head "No you're gonna stay here till you feel better" She said with strict tone. "But we don't have money for the hospital bills!" I exclaim. "i kn-" she got cut off by seulgi

"gwenchana i already pay the bills" she smile. I look at her with disbelief face "No you're not...... Right?" i said. She just smile

"Gumawo seulgi-shi. We will repay you soon" Eomma state happily. ku ku ga ga we turn our heads to sound and saw minji with a frown face. I mentally facepalm i just forgot minji. Eomma hand minji to me and place her on my lap.

"eomma sorry minji-ah" i apologize to minji while playing her. "pruh pruh" she said, we giggle at her cuteness. "She so cute" seulgi said while watching minji playing the blanket.

~Jimin's P.O.V~

After we beat that nerd, we went to our hideout. "Let's play truth or dare!!" Taehyung state with a smirk "sure" i said with an arrogant smile, they look each other then spin the bottle and it point at me "truth or dare" He said, I smirk "dare" taehyung smirk"Ask that nerd out and make her fall inlove to you then after 1 month you will break up with her. Easy right?" Namjoon hyung said "Piece of cake" i smirk.

-Next Day-

I woke up from my sleep and take a shower. I wear my clothes then went downstairs to eat breakfast. I take my sit at the same time the maid place my breakfast.

After that I drive to the unniversity. I park my car and went inside the school and find the digusting nerd name "Park Y/n". I walk around the school but she's no where to be found even chanyeol, seulgi, and the dreamcatcher.

"Excuse me miss." I ask one of her classmate "Y-yes j-jimin o-oppa?" She blush "I'm just wanna ask where is the nerd- i mean Park Y/n??" I ask her seductively. Her expression immediately to serious "I don't know where she is. Excuse me" She said then walk away and her friends follow her too.

I stomp my feet as i getting pissed off then suddenly bangtan went to me. "So did you see her yet?" Jin ask "No i didn't.. i walk around the school but she's out of nowhere" i frown "Don't worry she's my classmate at first period anyway so i'll tell you if she there or not" the maknae said.

~ Kring ~

The bell rang and we hurriedly ran to our own classes. I arrived at the class slamming the door "Mr. Park why are you late?" I click my tongue

~ Jungkook's P.O.V ~

I arrive at class but then i got slammed by someone. I groan in pain and open my eyes, my eyes widen as my classmates surround me, glaring at me even my group's fangirls, and some are dissapoint. What's wrong with them??

"Yah how can you do that to her!?" Mina Myoi "What did i do?" I exclaim. Then mark (nct) slammed harder on the board, i saw the teacher just looking at us. "Why did you beat her!?" One of boy shout. "I didn't beat her but my group did!!" I shout back. "Did you hear she got confine in the hospital in 2 damn weeks 'cause of her broken ribs!!" Momo yelled.

So that's why.. wait what!?

"I'm very dissapoint of you Mr. Jeon Jungkook" Teacher said. "You must that we and YOU have to respect as we owe her our lives as she put her life in danger just to save our asses Mr. Jeon" Teacher continue. Mark (nct) let me go harshly that make me fall on the floor hard. I groan quietly, they just went to their own seats and the teacher about to start the lesson. "Are you going to your seat mister jeon or detention after class?" It said so i went to seat immediately.

I look around and saw 9 seat are occupied which is dreamcather's, chanyeol's, and y/n's seat. I sigh as i felt guilty for y/n

-TBC-

Hello soldiers sorry if it's so short than the previous chapters it because i couldn't think some ideas for this chapter and i have a limited time starting tommorow 'cause my school start at monday so i can't use the gadgets every weekdays and i only can use it every weekends.

I have to focus on my studies first so my mom stop nagging at me when i got a lower grades but not a fail grades. So i can't really write on time. And bye for now soldiers.

Love
-Commander 이 재헤❤❤