Chapter 1: (Dropping Roses)

[Edited]

Warning: There is graphic language along with sexual content used in this chapter. Readers discretion is advised.

Harry's Point of View:

"Harry, get off of me!"

"I will, only if you kiss me." I teased.

"Ew, I don't know where you've been." she sassed with a hint of humor in her voice.

I grabbed her wrists and pinned them down onto the couch. "Stacy, all you have to do is kiss me." I puckered my lips while raising my eyebrows suggestively.

"Okay, okay. C'mere." I leaned my face downwards towards her so that our noses were touching. She laid an open mouth kiss on my cheek.

"Stacy" I whined dragging her name out.

"What? I gave you a kiss, didn't I?" she laughed at the slightly annoyed expression plastered on my face. I tickled the sides of her stomach.

She screamed while simultaneously laughing. "Stop!" she screeched.

I didn't.

"Okay! Okay!" she surrendered.

I put an end to the playful assault. She let out a shaky breath with a smile still attached to her face. I sat down bringing her onto my lap, facing me.

The light air was gone. The air was now replaced with serious tension. My heart began to race.

She brought her fingertips to my hair, whispering 'I love you', quietly into my ear.

"I love y. . ." I trailed off into space. Her eyes were a sky blue and her blonde hair fell perfectly over her face.

She leaned in close enough so that I could feel her breath on my plump lips.

She brought her pink lips to mine in a speed so agonizingly slow. Then, she kissed me.

Her lips molded perfectly into mine. She kissed me again and again. I could taste the faint flavor of her strawberry chapstick. She tilted her head for more access.

I slightly bit her bottom lip dragging it in my direction. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I released her lips from my grip and kissed her with tongue. I licked her top lip and she let out a quiet moan.

I slowly grinded my crotch into hers while continuing the steamy make out session. I didn't want this to end, but it did.

"Happy anniversary, baby" she whispered into my ear with a slight smirk on her face.

There was a moment of silence.

"Harry?" Stacy asked