Chapter 8 (Little White Lies: Part 2):

*Before you read this, go vote the last chapter. If you already did, I love you and proceed on.*

Recap:

She let herself in, pacing the room. She finally stopped, "Harry, I'm so sorry. I don't know why the hell I did that. I really do love you.", tears were running down her face now.

"You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. I can't lose you now.", she took a couple steps closer to me.

"Please, tell me you feel the same.", she said bringing her fingertips to my face and bringing her face closer to mine.

Harry's POV:

My heart was racing and I felt my pulse growing quicker. My mouth was dry and I was struggling to speak.

"Say something.", she spoke. I could feel her breath on my lips.

I swallowed my fear. I swallowed all of the sadness and despair that Stacy had caused me.

It was now or never.

"Stacy..", I began.

"Yes, Harry", she said beginning to smile.

"Get out.", I finished angrily.

Her face contracted into anger and confusion. She backed up a bit. Her little hands were balled up into fists and her eyebrows, scrunched together.

"What did you just say?", she spoke. Her voice was overtaken with fury. The tears that were once in her eyes seemed to disappear.

"I said get out. I don-, I can't love you anymore. You cheat on me and then act like coming over with a few fake tears will make me take you back.", tears were threatening to fall out of my eyes.

She began to smirk. "It's that black bitch, huh? I saw those pictures, they're all over the internet."

I was extremely confused and at a loss for words.

"What is she, your little rebound whore? You don't love that stupid coal colored slut."

I balled up my fist, I was so close to losing it.

"Don't ever fucking talk about Jasmine like that! And don't you ever call her a bitch; you filthy, slutty, excuse of a human being.", I was beyond furious.

Her smirk was replaced with a threatening look.

"You're going to regret you ever took that bitch over me.", her nostrils were flared and her blue eyes were getting darker.

She stormed out of the house making sure to slam the door as hard and loud as she could.

I sat down on the couch letting out a huge sigh.

Jamine's POV:

I had finished getting ready and was currently on my way to Harry's house. Niall's talk had really helped gain the confidence to even step foot out of my house.

I'm not going to lie, I was scared. What if I say the wrong things? What if he chooses that other girl over me? Who is she?

Many thoughts were running through my head, scaring me senselessly. I took a deep breath as I reached his house. I hope it was the right address.

I took a deep breath as I stepped out of the car. Before I knew it I was on the front steps of Harry's house.

I brought a shaky finger to his doorbell. I raised my chin up high, making sure I looked confident.

Seconds later I heard footsteps coming from the other side of the door. Soon there was a smiling Harry at the door.

"Hey--"

I was interrupted by his muscular arms being wrapped around me. I felt myself smiling and melting into him.

"I missed you so much.", he whispered into my ear sending goosebumps down my arms.

"I missed you too." I smiled, tears brimming in my eyes.

I felt his hand travel down my back.

"Come on, let's get inside. "

He gently held my hand, leading me into his house. It looked nice and cozy yet messy and guy-ish. We both sat down on his couch.

I decided to speak first, "Who is she?"

His face contorted in confusion for a second. "Oh, Stacy."

I cringed at her name. "She's my ex girlfriend.", he spoke carefully.

"I can guarantee you, we aren't a thing anymore.", he spoke playing with my fingers.

Butterflies erupted in my stomach. I nodded my head. "I'm sorry, Harry."

His eyes were now focused on my face. "I overreacted and it's not like we're even a thing.."

He was now looking at my necklace. It was the one he gave me. "You still have it." He was playing with the rose on the necklace.

"I'll always have it."

Then Harry kissed me. I felt his lips lock onto mine. They were puzzle pieces that were just meant to be. He kissed me like he meant it. His finger drew over my neck, softly.

He bit down onto my lip with little force and kissed me repeatedly. I threw my arms around his neck. This was what I wanted.

He is my missing puzzle piece. No one else can make me feel how he makes me feel.

He slowly dragged his lips away from mine. He was breathing heavily, I was too.

"Jasmine, I really like you."

I really liked him too.

A/N: Hey cuties! I'm sorry if you didn't like this chapter. The "Christmas Special" is coming next. You're going to love it. Comment your predictions below. I'm following people who are active on my story. This means people who vote, follow, and comment often.