Chapter 4: (The Disastrous Date)

[Edited]

Jasmine's Point of View:

As we walked into the comfortable looking bakery/cafe the cool breeze of the air conditioning kindly greeted me.

It was pretty small place, but the air was so calm and relaxing. Harry spoke up, "You know, I actually used to work here."

I was surprised to hear that Harry Styles, a hot famous band member actually used to work at a cute little bakery. I laughed at his statement, "And how was that?"I lead him on. 

"It was amazing" he laughed. "It's like working at heaven, except you can take a bunch of cookies and cakes home" he defended. 

I nodded with a smile stained to my face, "Yeah, I can see where you're coming from".

We were currently walking to the last booth in the cafe and sat opposite of each other.

"Oh, can you?" he began leading me on this time.

"My late grandmother owned her own bakery. I remember being so excited to wake up and help her cook and serve . . ."

Thinking about her caused my eyes to glaze over with threatening tears. I looked up while laughing to try and get the stubborn tears back into my eye sockets.

I could see Harry smiling at the corner of my eye.

His hand was soon on mine.

Harry's Point of View:

I wouldn't blame you if you thought that I was crazy. I literally just met Jasmine and I felt like I've known her for years. She's unlike any other girl I've dated, she doesn't care for my fame. She's 100% fine being herself around me. I can't really explain how she makes me feel.

As she told me about her life growing up and her grandmother, I felt special. It seemed like something she didn't want  to share with other people but wanted to share with me.

I slowly drew my hand to hers.

I looked into her eyes, and saw that she was as nervous as me.

She smiled and cleared her throat. 

"Should we order?", she smiled.

...

...

...

...

...

"Wait, so she threw her bra at you?" she asked laughing.

She sounded like a wheezing chipmunk.

As mean as that sounded, I still thought it was the most adorable thing.

"Yeah, well, it happens quite a lot actually." I said truthfully.

Her laughing slowed down, and her smile was soon replaced with confusion.

Wow, Harry, you didn't sound like a complete man whore by saying that bras are thrown at you often.

"Wait, that came out wrong, I me—"

"I'm kidding Harry, I've been to a concert before." she laughed.

Jasmine's Point of View:

Harry and I were currently on the steps of my house. I heard him let out a sigh/laugh of relief.

Ok, this is the part where the guy gives the girl the best kiss of her life.

Harry looked at me as if he knew what I was thinking. But life isn't always that cliche.

Flash.

Flash.

I let out an audible groan already knowing that the paps were here. And what a great scene they had.

Harry and I facing each other, hands held, smiling.

That would definitely sell.

"Okay, we need to get inside quick.", Harry said grabbing my hand and running into my house.

I quickly shut the door, locking it. I made sure all of the windows were covered by my curtains.

I sighed as Harry sat down on my living room couch.

"How are you supposed to leave if there are paps out there?", I asked.

"We're just gonna have to wait it out. It's currently 12:17. There's no way they're going to be here for long." he sounded like he was a pro in handling them. Probably because he was. "Let's go upstairs.", I said.

I felt uncomfortable with the information that paps could be seeing us right now.

...

...

...

...

We were in my room talking about anything that we haven't covered. I finally felt uncomfortable in my outfit so I told him I was going to go change in the bathroom.

As I was in my bathroom, which was in my room, I could hear that Harry was on the phone. "Hey babe" I could hear a female's voice coming through his phone.

He immediately put it off speaker. But, I could still hear what he was saying.

"What do you want?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Stacy, I think you're a beautiful girl but-"

"Yeah. . ."

"I'm sorry, but it's too late now".

"I did love you, but now I can't say".

"Listen Stacy, I just don't know anymore give me some time."

"I know" he whispered.

"I miss you too. I have to go.", he whispered once more.

I was now done getting dressed into my sweats, but I didn't know how to feel. Harry had told me he was single, why was he being all friendly with that girl? I felt a bit used. I had just told him so many personal stories and we had even kissed.

My anger turned into tears. I took a few moments to gain some composure. I wiped the salty tears from my cheeks and took a deep breath, inhaling and exhaling.

I walked out of the bathroom and spoke two words.

"Get out".

He knew I heard, there was no use in him defending himself.

"Jasmine, listen—"

"Please" I choked as my little cries turned into sobs.

When he came up to comfort me I could only push him away.

"Please" I repeated.

He nodded, he wasn't giving me eye contact. He just obeyed.

And. . .

he was gone.