Chapter 7 (Little White Lies: Part 1)

Jasmine's Point of View:

"Hello." An unfamiliar Irish accent rang through my ears.

I looked the person up and down, not caring if I seemed judgemental. He had messy dirty blonde hair that was styled into a quiff. He had a smile that made the corner of his eyes crinkle in the slightest way. His eyes were a deep blue with the slightest bit of green. He had on a white teeshirt with a pair of joggers. It was currently drizzling and a bit cold.

"What?", I asked. I felt a headache coming on.

His smile quickly faded and the rain running down his forehead was more visible.

"I'm Niall."

He brought out his hand. I hesitantly took it, wanting to just go back inside and let the heat of my own home comfort me. "I'm Harry's friend.", he concluded.

I let out a breathe that I didn't even know I was holding in. A big wave of wind hit the both of us, making the cold rain rudely greet us. "Please, come in.", I said wrapping my arms around my body.

He gingerly walked into the house, quietly thanking me. I lead him to the main couch of the living room, wiping some of the freezing rain off of my body.

As we both sat down, I found myself getting straight to the point.

"Why are you here?" I sounded rude, I know. But, under the circumstances I've been under, I'd say this was reasonable.

"Jasmine, right?" I nodded, the headache growing. Niall sighed, "Jasmine, Harry can't get you out of his mind."

I scoffed. "Oh, what did he pay you to say this?"

Niall's face was now a full on frown. I feel bad now.

"No Jasmine, I'm serious. He's been down all morning. I wouldn't have just came here for no reason. Harry, he told me everything."

I felt the tears rushing up to my eyes.

"I know Harry, and the way he acted didn't seem like him. He really is a good guy.", Niall continued.

"I know he his..", my voice came out as a whisper and my vision was blurred. Niall looked me deep into my eyes as if he knew how I felt.

I tried to cover up my sob with a cough, but the tears were running down my face.

"Hey, don't cry."

He sounded like he was talking to a little child. I felt his finger wipe a tear from my face. I probably look like an idiot.

"I'm sorry. I look so stupid." I sniffed and took a huge breath.

Niall showed a little smile. "You don't look like an idiot, you look like you need a shoulder to cry on. Just promise me that you'll talk to Harry for me."

I nodded, "Okay, Niall. Thank you." I smiled back.

"Thank you.", he responded, a smile taking up his whole face.

 ...

Harry's POV:

Jasmine: Hey can I come over? We need to talk.

I stared at the screen, mentally thanking Niall for talking to her. I really couldn't get Jasmine out of my mind and the more I thought about her, the more I wished she was wrapped up in my arms.

Harry: Of course.

I stood up from my bed, my headache was finally gone. I walked into the living room, none of the boys were home. They went bowling or some shit.

I cleaned up around the house a bit and changed my clothes. I was trying to make a good impression. That was kind of hard to do when I had already screwed everything up.

Diiing Dongg.

I ran down the stairs as fast I could. When I opened the door I didn't see Jasmine.

It was Stacy.

Her face was tear streaked and her hair was a mess, but she still did look beautiful. Stacy always looked beautiful.

"Before you decide to kick me out, please give me two minutes.", she said staring into my eyes, placing her soft hand onto my arm.

I sighed. "Okay."

She let herself in, pacing the room. She finally stopped, "Harry, I'm so sorry. I don't know why the hell I did that. I really do love you.", tears were running down her face now.

"You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. I can't lose you now.", she took a couple steps closer to me.

"Please, tell me you feel the same.", she said bringing her fingertips to my face and bringing her face closer to mine.

 Author's Note: Hey cuties! So, I haven't been active because I had major writers block. I'm so sorry. To make it up for you guys, I will be creating a Christmas special to the book. There are going to be major plot twists and I'm so excited for you guys to read them. *Thank you guys so much for 2.5k reads!* P.S: Stay tuned for part 2 of this chapter.