Chapter 5: (Heartbreak)

[Edited]

Warning: Sexual content will be featured in this chapter. Readers discretion is advised.

Harry's Point of View:

I didn't care that my mates were watching me as I paced around the living room. Right now, I didn't care about anything except for the fact that I had basically lead Jasmine on into thinking that she was the only girl I really liked.

Why the hell did I say that I missed Stacy?

Because you do. 

I let out a groan of frustration as I tugged on the roots of my curls. After seeing the photo of Stacy kissing that mystery guy, I've felt overly-angry about little things that weren't even frustrating. 

"Mate, you need to just relax." Liam spoke in a concerned tone.

"Shut up.", I snapped.

I let out a sharp sigh; I feel bad, but I'm not going to apologize. I dashed into my room in hopes to clear this whole situation up. I grabbed my phone trying to think of a good text to send to Jasmine.

To: Jasmine

hey, can we talk?

No answer.

To: Jasmine

Jasmine, I regret everythign that happened. Please just text me back, let me explain.

I cringed at my spelling error. Great, she probably thinks that I don't care.

I didn't usually drink, but I felt that it was extremely necessary this specific night.

...

...

...

...

I cringed as the strong alcoholic beverage ran down my throat. I was currently in a bar/club and in my drunken state, Jasmine was the last thing on my mind. I just needed a rebound.

Just on time, a fake red-head that just so happened to be wearing an overly-tight dress bumped into me. "Oh my God, are you Harr-"

"Yep, do you wanna hook up?" I questioned quickly. She nodded her head feverishly and was fast to connect her lips with mine.

I didn't want to talk, I wanted to feel whole.

I grabbed her my the hips and quickly attached my lips to hers. I scanned my hand over her bum while occasionally biting on her lower lip and dragging it out.

The girl grabbed me by the collar of my shirt, grinding her hips into mine. 

If this gets into the media, I'd be screwed.

"Let's go to my place" she slurred her words. I nodded my head and allowed her to lead me out of the club.

As we walked to her car, we were rudely greeted by the flashing of lights.

The paps continued to bombard us with questions as we rushed to her car, a bunch of questions that I was too drunk to answer. As soon as we were seated, she  bolted off onto the road.

...

...

...

I roughly pushed her to the wall as I kissed down her neck, leaving hickies that would be extremely hard to hide the next morning. I spun her around to unzip the back of her dress and smirked to see that she wasn't  wearing a bra.

"Damn."
I could hear her let out a giggle.

In my intoxicated state, it didn't matter that I didn't even know the name of the girl I was about to f*ck. All that mattered was that I had a rebound.

I lead her to the bed while continuing to attack her neck with kisses while simultaneously playing with her breasts. She let out a moan of appreciation and in that moment, I knew that I was actually doing this. And I didn't care.

...

...

...

I looked to my left and saw the red head naked and asleep. I took my phone and dialed Louis's number.

"Harry?" I heard Louis ask into the phone.

"Louis, I need you t-to pick me up" I slurred and stuttered into the phone.

"What? Harry you're drunk. Where are you?" Louis rushed his words, clearly pissed.

I gave him the address and was a bit surprised that he could even understand what I was saying.

"You're in deep shit, Harold." Louis muttered. Then, the line went dead.

As I was waiting for Louis, I decided I would text Jasmine. This was clearly a terrible thing to do in my drunken state.

To: Jasmine

hellllo

To: Jasmine

i hda sex but id ratheer hve sex with u

To: Jasmine

but I wantd ti tell u that i love you

After sending those texts, Louis was in the drive way. I put on my clothes and raced out of the house.

I stumbled into his car. "Thanks, Liam. You're a life saver." I mumbled

"Louis." he corrected me.

I nodded, my head pounding as my eyes closed.

...

...

...

Jasmine's Point of View:

What the hell is wrong with him?

He's drunk.

And he had sex with another girl.

I slammed my head into my pillow.

"I've never felt so used."

I had called Alyssa, we always helped each other when it came to boy troubles.

She rubbed my back repeating, "It's okay, he's not worth your tears."

She was such an amazing friend, she had even went through the trouble of making a bunch of home made desserts for me. All Spanish dishes. Alyssa is always cooking Spanish dishes. One of the perks of having her as my best friend.

"I just d-don't get it, he seemed so nice." I stopped because my sobs continued to pour out of me violently and uncontrollably. Tears running down my face, I felt like I swallowed a rock. 

Alyssa spoke up, "Well, he did say he loved you."

"Bullshit. He's drunk."

"You know what they say, 'A drunk tongue is an honest one.'" she spoke.

"Whatever, I'm done with guys." I said, my throat raspy and dry.

"You should get some sleep.", Alyssa said.

She didn't have to tell me twice.

I was already half conscious.

Talk about heartbreak.