Chapter 6: (Surprises & Sadness)

Harry's POV:

I groaned as I felt my brain pounding from a head splitting headache I was currently experiencing. As I tried to sit up, my head felt as if someone was repeatedly hitting it with a hammer.

My throat was dry, my vision was blurry, and my body was sore. With excruciating pain, I rolled off of my bed and began to walk into the kitchen. Every step felt like I was being stabbed in the brain.

As I walked into the kitchen, I saw Niall on the laptop eating a bagel. "Good morning.", he said groggily. I groaned in response. "What crawled up your ass and died?", he spoke with humor in his voice.

"Your mom.", I responded showing him I wasn't in the mood.

This was the worst hangover I've ever experienced. "You sound like you're on your period.", Niall said.

"Love hit me, hard.", I said getting a glass of water. "We've noticed, so who is the girl?", Niall asked curiously.

"I'll show you.", I said searching for my phone.

Then it all came flooding back to me. The girl, the texts.

I immediately ran into my room, unlocking my phone that was burried in my jean pockets. I went to my messages to see the drunken texts.

Oh my God.

I'm so dumb.

As I read the texts, I noticed she had sent me a message.

From: Jasmine

I hate you, don't even think about talking to me again.

Ouch.

I sighed.

My head wasn't hurting as much as my heart.

I'm the worst human being to ever walk this earth.

I was debating on calling her or not.

Fuck it, Jasmine you make do the most stupid things.

I clicked the green telephone icon under Jasmine, preparing for the worst.

Jasmine's POV: 

What is sleep?

Because after I had fallen asleep, I found myself staying awake for the past 6 hours, staring at the beautiful roses given to me by Harry.

Why should I even care about him, he lead me on, got drunk, and had sex with another girl. I can't believe I was actually starting to like him. My mistake.

Are you crazy, are you crazy, are you crazy, are you crazy, must be stupid if you think that we can start again. My new ringtone for Harry, R U Crazy by Conor Maynard began to ring. Cute right?

Why was he calling me? Did he not get my text, I meant everything I wrote.

I do hate him and I never want him to speak to me again.

But, I really was curious to see what he was going to say.

Maybe I should just deny the call to show him I don't care.

So, I did.

I click the red telephone icon, secretly wanting him to call me back again.

About 30 seconds later, I was getting another call from Harry.

Startled, I waited a while then picked it up.

"What?", I said. My voice as sharp as nails and my patience on the verge of loss.

He seemed taken aback from my rudeness, but then again, what was he expecting? "I-I wanted to say—"

"That you're sorry, you didn't mean to hurt me, blah blah blah.", I finished his sentence.

"Harry, whatever you say isn't going to change the way I feel about you right now.", I spoke my eyes blurring with water, my voice cracking.

"I'm sorry.", he whispered.

I coughed out a choked sob.

"Words can't explain how sorry I am, Jasmine.", he choked out.

I covered my mouth as my sobs began to take control of me.

I quickly hung up, covering my face with my hands.

Stupid stupid stupid. Stop crying, you look ridiculous. I didn't; I sat there staring at the roses he gave me. How did I let a boy ruin my life?

I sat there for 20 minutes, crying over a douche.

Diiing Donnng!

No, no, no, no.

I was hoping, no, praying that it wasn't Harry.

Diiing Donnng!

I ran into the room wiping my tears and splashing water on my face. My eyes were still bloodshot, but I couldn't care anymore.

I ran downstairs and opened the door.

"Hello."