two

After the new, exhilarating news, We made our way to the luggage claim and retrieved our things fairly quickly. A few teenage girls walked up to us and asked to take pictures. Even with me, which was very surprising. We took pictures, signed things and continued our way.

"What if they don't like me?" I questioned Nick as we sat in the back of the taxi. My gaze was set on the dark carpet on the floorboard of the taxi.

"What are you talking about? They'll love you." He said nudging my shoulder lightly.

I take these kinds of things to heart. It's not a very good trait of mine, but I can't get rid of it. I take what people say and and think of me very seriously, and I believe them. Even though I know some of the things they say about me may not be true, I still think of it for some odd reason. I even get hate for being Nick's sister.

"Lily?" A voice said, making me come out of my deep and dangerous thoughts, "We're here." I turned to my right and seen Nick standing outside the taxi cab. I stared at his outstretched hand for a moment before I took it.

Once I got out the cab, his warm hand was still holding mine. "Don't worry too much, okay? they'll love you. Just be yourself." He said wrapping his arm around my shoulder as we made our way into the house. I didn't see the boys when we walked in, so I assumed they were all somewhere else doing their own thing.

"They're probably in the studio, follow me."

"They're not gonna like me." I whispered, walking behind Nick.

"Would you shut up?," He said, turning around to face me. "They're going to love you, okay? Especially Edwin, he likes everyone. You'll probably like him the most. In fact, you'll probably like all of them. And they'll all like you. I promise." He said sending me a sincere smile after his little speech. "pinkie promise." He whispered, sticking his pinkie into the air.

I smiled softly and intertwined my finger with his much larger one. We let go and just kind of stood there until the we heard footsteps coming from upstairs. "NICK!" A voice basically screamed as if he were being murdered. A tan boy with dark curly hair came running towards Nick and I. I didn't know whether to be completely terrified or happy that he had been so happy to see my brother after 2 weeks of him being home with me and my family.

"EDWIN!" Nick screamed back, running to meet him in the middle. So this was Edwin. I think i'm gonna like him. Not like that, But in a mutual friend way, ya feel me?

Nick and Edwin hugged like they hadn't seen each other in 20 years. Once they were done with their little reunion, they both began walking over to me. "Edwin, this is my sister." he introduced, smiling at me.

"Hi i'm Lilia-" I was cut off by Edwin bringing me into a giant bear hug. The hug was so tight, I could literally feel me lungs collapsing. I couldn't necessarily hug back due to the fact that my arms were trapped underneath his.

"You're part of the family now, you can't be all shy." Edwin said once he released me from his grip. "So how old are you?" He asks as someone else walks out of the room he was once in. Shit, I forgot there were more.

"Um, I'm 17 right now, but i'll be 18 in December." I said, intertwining my hands together in front of me.

Boy after boy came up introducing themselves one at a time. There was Zion, Austin and Brandon. I couldn't help but notice how attractive Brandon was.

~

"We should go do something." Austin said.

By now, everyone was sitting in the living room in a circle.

"Austin, it's almost eight o'clock, nothings open right now and if they are, they're probably about to close." Zion said, making everyone nod in agreement.

"I think i'm gonna go to sleep," I say standing up. Despite the power nap I had earlier, I was pretty exhausted. "Goodnight everyone."

Everyone chorused their 'goodnights' and I could have sworn someone said 'I love you' but I wasn't so sure. I walked upstairs and went into the room across from Brandon's and Nick's, It was the room that Nick had assigned me moments after I met all of the boys.

I shut my door and walked over to the king sized bed. I sat down on the edge of the bed and slid off my white converse, placing them on the floor beside the bed. I changed into a pair of sweats and a Nike tank top before laying down and dozing off into a deep sleep.