nine

"Fuck, Nick. We haven't lied about anything. I don't even know what this is," I motioned in between Brandon and I with my hand. The sun was setting behind my brother and the air was beginning to get chillier.

"Good, because nothing will be happening between you two." He grabbed my wrist, yanking me towards him. "Ever." He hissed at Brandon then glared at me. I tried to tug my wrists out of his grip, but it was no use.

I glanced back over my shoulder to look at Brandon. A look of distraught was on his face, his shoulders slumped lowly. I mouthed the words 'I'm sorry', before I was tugged down the flight of stairs.

"Let go of me," I said, ripping my wrists away from him. "You can't do this." I hissed, making him stop walking and turn to look at me.

"I can and I will, you don't know him like I do, Liliana.He may be my one of best friends but that doesn't mean I want you dating him."He said making me stare at him. He began to walk back down the hotel hall to his room, "But before he made it back to his room, he turned to me. "Oh, and Just so you know, the reason him and his last girlfriend broke up wasn't because he couldn't trust her. It was because he cheated on her right after we moved to LA." and with that, he made his way into the room, slamming the door behind him.

I stood there in the hallway. My heart was aching and really all I wanted to do was fall to the ground and cry. I walked slowly to the room that me and Macy shared. How could he lie to me?

"Lily?" A voice spoke from behind me. Edwin stood outside his hotel door, "Are you alright?" he asked, only making me want to cry more.

I felt the lump in my throat rising as I stood there looking at the ugly hotel carpet. I shook my head and the tears began to fall uncontrollably. His body engulfed mine as he rubbed circles in my back. My body shook with sobs. We probably looked stupid standing in the middle of the hallway but I didn't care, I was in pain.

"Come on," Edwin whispered in my ear, making me look up. His hand found mine and he pulled me into his room. "Do you want to tell me what's wrong?"

I sat on the edge of the bed and let my head hang fall, my fingers began picking at the creme colored blanket. Edwin sat down next to me and began to rub my back as before.

"I hate when people lie to me." I muttered, my throat was hoarse from crying. "Then they expect me to trust them or something." My eyes began to water again. I stood to my feet and began pacing back and forth. "I hate him so much." I said, leaning against the wall. "I HATE HIM SO FUCKING MUCH." I yelled, feeling my muscles flex. I need to hit something. Before I could punch the wall, Edwin's arm wrapped around my body, restricting me from moving. "Breathe." He whispered in my ear.

I breathed in deeply, my breathing was shaky from crying earlier. I continued to take deep breaths until he turned me around to face him. "Are you okay now?" he asked. I nodded.

"Thank you, Edwin."

"No Problem Lily. I told you, you're part of the family now. I'm always here for you." He said pulling me into a hug. This is what Nick meant when he said I would like Edwin most of all, He was so Sweet.

"I have to go." I say as I pull away from the hug. I smile slightly, reassuring him that i'm okay. "Alright, be careful. Don't go around punching any walls." he said, making me chuckle, "You have my word." I say before closing the door behind me.

I walked into my room, seeing Macy sitting on her bed and watching TV. "How'd it go?" she questioned as I sat down on my bed and took my shoes off.

"You don't wanna know."