twenty seven

"You told him you were pregnant and then said that you guys were over. That was ha-"

"THAT DID NOT HAPPEN AT ALL." I yelled, making my brothers eyes widen. "I told him I was pregnant with his child after he confessed he was completely in love with me and would do anything for me and then proceeded to tell me that he wanted to take a break from our relationship. So I did. I took a break from everyone." I said, beginning to walk back downstairs.

I could hear his footsteps behind me as he followed me, "Where is he? Is he at Simons?" I questioned quickly, turning back to face my brother.

"Liliana, what are you doing?" I felt my brothers fingers wrap around my wrist as I walked out the front door.

"I'm gonna beat his ass. How many people did he tell that to? He probably has everyone on the internet hating me." I said, my chest rising and falling quickly. Nick's hands fell onto my shoulders and he left them there until I looked at at him. I don't know why but I wrapped my arms around his torso, right underneath his shoulders. Once again, it's really hard to hug someone when you're pregnant. I don't know how long we stood there but it felt like forever, "I missed you so much. I'm sorry I left. I couldn't come back home because it reminded me of him and it would drive me insane." My voice muffled due to the fact that I had my face stuffed in his chest.

His hand rubbed my back, "It's okay. You're forgiven. Everything's fine." He said and I pulled away with a smile on my face, "And since I love you so much, Yes. Brandon's at Simon's. Let's go." he said, making me chuckle as I followed behind him to his car.