nineteen

I paced around the small perimeter of my room, biting my fingernails. I've been doing this for the past three days since i've found out the big news. My parents didn't like it, but since i'm their daughter, they supported my decision. It irks my nerves just thinking about what the entire family had said when we all had to sit down and talk about it. My own mother recommended abortion. My own mother basically told me to destroy a beautiful creation that wasn't even alive yet. I didn't plan for this to happen yet, but I wasn't going to stop it. I'm not killing an innocent human being that didn't plan for this to happen either.

As of now, Brandon was on his way to the Mara household. Nick had invited him to come visit since 'I was missing him so much'. He left Texas last night and he would be here, In New Jersey, any minute now.

"Lily?" I stopped my pacing and stood shocked in the middle of the room. Brandon stood in my doorway, a smile playing on his lips. "Hey baby," he said, walking towards me. I stood still, not moving an inch. "What's wrong?" he asked, looking at me as he placed one of his hands on my hip.

"Nothing." I said, placing a fake smile on my lips and tried to relax under his touch. He sat down on the edge of my bed and clasped his hands together, placing them in his lap. He looked nervous as hell. I slowly took a seat next to him, "what's wrong?" I asked, placing my hand on his shoulder.

He opened his mouth and then closed it again, running his hand through his hair roughly. "Why am I so nervous?" he questioned himself, standing to his feet, "Alright i'm just gonna day it. Me and the guys are gonna he in LA for the next four weeks." he said, standing by my window. He didn't turn around and i'm pretty glad he didn't.

"Wh-What?" I questioned, staring at the dark hardwood floors of my room. "Four weeks?" By then i'll be in school. School. Oh god, I can't go to school pregnant. Everyone will know it's Brandon's and then it'll be all over social media and i'll be a whore.

"You could come with us?" he suggested, turning back around to face me with raised eyebrows.

"I'll be in school before you guys even come back." I said, making him groan. "Wait, when are you guys leaving?" I asked, so much hope in my voice. I wanted to shoot myself. I have to tell him. Should I tell him when he comes back so that he doesn't stress over it the entire time he's gone? Yeah, i'll tell him when he goes back home.

"Tomorrow." He said, making me stand to my feet quickly.

"Are you fucking serious? You waited till the day before you tell me? What the fuck, Brandon?" I stood with my arms crossed over my chest as it rose and fell quickly. He placed his hands on my shoulders and it was as if a thousand pound weight was lifted off of me. His chocolate brown eyes stared into mine and it was as if time stopped.

"shh," he cooed, as my breathing became jagged. He wrapped his arms around me and just held me. "I'm gonna take you out tonight, okay?" he said pulling away from me and cupping my cheeks. His lips landed on mine and quickly pulled away, "okay?" he questioned once again once he noticed I hadn't spoken at all.

"Okay," I mumbled, letting my head fall to his chest, "I love you." I muttered once again.

"I love you." He responded, his lips being felt on the top of my head.