thrity nine

3 months later

And in the end, I learned that most things in life don't always end up the way you want them to. As much as you pray and believe they will, sometimes they just don't. Sometimes your happy endings are completely different from your happy ending from when you were twelve and knew your prince charming was waiting for you on the back of a beautiful horse awaiting you so the both of your could travel to your castle in the bahamas. But then, reality hits you and you realize that your prince charming was someone who annoyed you to death and never left your mind. The one who was best friends with your brother and always made you cry which you did the same to him. I always thought I was just the other Mara to him. I wish I could still say the same.

After the wreck, everything just kind of fell completely apart. Brandon never seemed to be gaining his memory back so he had to basically start completely over with his life. He was no longer THE Brandon Arreaga, he was now only Brandon Arreaga. Everyone knew who he was but he knew of no one. Not even his own parents. It actually made me cry every time I thought of the situation he was in. He probably felt all alone in this big world. Not knowing a single soul. Not even his own.

Brandon's mother has so much hatred built up for me in her body that even the slightest glance from her could possibly set me on fire. I would hate me too if I caused this much trouble to someone else's son. I ruined his entire life and I can't do anything about it. I can't go find his memory somewhere at a store and buy it for him to say i'm sorry. I wish I could, but I can't.

In case you're wondering, Lorenzo and Elena grew up as normal twins with an inseparable bond. If you saw one,the other was nearby. They didn't have a father but they never seemed to question it. I knew the day they asked would be like walking on thin ice as I tried to explain it.

I eventually found closure in my life and realized that not everything was completely my fault and that life goes on. Everything happens for a reason and for whatever reason all of this happened, i'm still trying to figure that out. But that's one thing to always remember

Life goes on.