five

"I didn't even say that!" I exclaimed slapping Brandon's shoulder. we were all seated at Mcdonalds just lounging and eating. I was in between Brandon and the wall, and once again, he was literally laying on me.

"Yes you did." he said, a chuckle falling softly from his parted lips. We were currently discussing whether I liked his butt or not. "You said you loved my butt."

"No I said it was too small and wasn't really my type." I said pulling out my phone. Everyone was still eating and it looked as if me and Brandon were the only ones finished and talking.

"Let's take a selfie." He said, resting his head on my shoulder. "pleeaaassseee" he whined pushing on the camera app. He smiled and so did I. "There, that was cute." he said as I turned to look at him. His eyes remained in contact with me for a moment. It looked as if he were going to say something else, but his attention quickly shifted to the table in front of us.

I wonder what we were going to do once we left here. "Is there a mall around here?" I ask everyone, placing an arm on Brandon's shoulder. It didn't seem to faze him. He relaxed under my touch and moved towards me even.

"Yeah, I think there's one just around the corner." Zion said and I nodded, glancing out of the window behind us.

A crowd of ten age girls stood across the street, pointing their fingers over at us. I tapped on Brandon's shoulder and he glanced up at me. I nodded my head over across the street and turned back around in my seat. "We've been spotted." Brandon said, making them partially groan.

They love their fans, best believe that. It was just gonna be tough trying to get by them. Those girls were strong. "We need to go before the crowd gets even bigger." Nick said, standing up from his seat at the end of the table. I balled up my trash and grabbed my drink and scarred out of the booth behind Brandon. I threw away all of my stuff and slid my phone into my pocket.

"Stay in front of me." Brandon said, pushing me in front of him. We walked out of Mcdonalds and girls began to bombard us, scratching and pulling. Cameras were flashing and I could barely see anything. Brandon's grip on my waist tightened, causing me to wince. I placed my hand on his, signaling for him to loosen.

"I'm sorry." He whispered in my ear.