fifteen

I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache. It literally felt as if someone were banging my head with a hammer. I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was him. His nose twitched slightly and his eyebrows were furrowed together slightly. A soft smile fell onto my lips as I took in all his features. My thumb outlined his perfect pink lips, making him stir slightly.

I placed my lips softly on the center of his forehead and then I flipped over. I pushed the covers off my legs and stood up, turning back around to pull the covers back up around Brandon. He looked so adorable. His hands reached out, grabbing blindly for something. A soft whine fell from his lips and he rolled over falling peacefully back into his slumber.

Today was the day. Today was the day that we all returned to our normal lives and act as if nothing ever changed. I returned back to high school to finish my senior year and the boys would be going home for a week or so see their families. I'm going to miss the boys so much but I knew it wouldn't be long before I saw them again, considering that my brother was in the band. This summer will probably go down in my book as the best one i've ever had.

I stripped down from my clothes and turned on the shower, letting the water droplets pelt at my skin. It somewhat relaxed me and put me at ease. Not that I had much stress, but it felt nice. I washed my hair and body, not bothering to shave since I did yesterday. I stepped out of the shower, after wrapping a towel around my hair and body, and began brushing my hair out. I let it fall lose in waves over my bare shoulders and then walked out to retrieve some clothes.

My eyes scanned over Brandon, noticing that he was still asleep, soft snores falling from his parted lips. This boy has me smiling permanently. Literally, if i'm not blushing then i'm smiling around him. I walked over to my packed suitcase and grabbed an outfit.

 I walked over to my packed suitcase and grabbed an outfit

It was finally time to awaken my beauty.  I climbed onto the bed and laid down on top of his back, "baby," I said, kissing the side of his neck. "wake up." A groan fell from his lips and I moved from on top of him to laying beside him, "wake up." I repeated once again, pecking the tip of his nose. His arms found their way around my waist and he pulled me into his chest, buying his head in my neck.

"I don't wanna get up." he mumbled sleepily. I began running my hand through his hair, "If you keep doing that, I'm definitely not gonna get up,"  he mumbled once again making me chuckle softly.

"I'm sorry, but please get up. I don't wanna be late to the airport." I said to him, kissing the top of his head, "Let me go. I have to pee." I told him, trying to pry his arms from around my waist. He released his grip and I stood up from the bed. "When I get back, you better be up."

I quickly did my business and began to wash my hands afterwards. I also decided to go ahead and brush my teeth. Once I was finished, I gathered my bag that I kept in the bathroom and walked out with it. Brandon was sliding a shirt over his head when I walked back into the room. I walked past him and set my bag on top of my suitcase.