This is my home

Luke lets plan a prank for when the weasleys get here! Last one to my room has to eat a booger jelly bean! I yell to my 11 year old brother who is soon 12 months older than me.

We are going to be awhile. I say to my little sister Zuri and my triplet Mabel as i climb in a hole i dug that goes throughout the house and beat Luke to my room.

The weasleys are coming in a few days we need to plan the prank! I say.

Maddie the weasleys cant come something about death eators! Jessie our nanny and my godmother shouts.

CURSES. I say annoyed.

Well Creepy Connie is coming over to help Luke with his math. My oldest sister Emma says.

Yay i am totaly happy some creepy girl who is obsessed with my older brother is coming over to tutor him. I said with very much sarcacsim.

Yup. Luke says agreeing with me.

Oh no the bell rang please be Dipper

Nope its Connie.

Can we prank her. I whisper to Luke and he nodds and mouths "later".

The bell rang and i jumped up as Creepy Connie stares at me weirdly.

Hi Dipper glad your back. I say to my triplet.

Hi madds, who's that? Dipper asks.

That is Creepy Connie she is obssesed with Luke. I whisper the last part.

Lukie are you really going to let her talk about me like that. She whines.

Yes I would hug her if i wasnt scared to get up. He says.

IM LEAVING! She screeches and runs to the elevator.

GOOD RIDENCE! I yell back and laugh.

Well that was interesting. And a great way to get rid of her! Luke says.

I know. I say.

This is my home.