Cipher

Im going over to the burrow want to come? I ask Dipper.

Yeah. Dipper says and we both walk out of the door.

As me and Dipper are walking in the woods I swear I here someone saying pinetree mockingly.

Do you here that? I ask Dipper and he nods.

We are almost there. Dipper says pointing to where you can see a house.

I knock on the door and Mrs. Weasley let's Ron come over for a few hours so we start heading back.

As we are walking together a person appears wearing ravenclaw robes and he has light blue hair.

Why if it isn't pinetree and star! The  person says.

Who are you? I say.

Well you might know my brother. The person says and aims their wand at us.

Ron's POV

Madds your holding the journal. I hear Dipper say as I notice the person has his wand pointing right at Maddie.

This is not the book you are looking for. Maddie says kind of quoting a movie she likes.

Just give me the book and I'll be on my way. The person says.

Never. Maddie says.

Well then maybe someone wants to get hurt. Badly. The person says glaring at Maddie.

Is it a bad time to mention I forgot my wand? Maddie said and Dipper nodded.

Maddie was the best with defensive spells out of the 3 of us here.

Leave her alone. I say standing in front of Maddie. She's my best friend I don't know what I would do if Maddie ever got hurt.

How bout we RUN. Dipper yells and I grab Maddie's hand as we run off leaving a confused person behind.

At The Pines House

Maddie POV

Who the heck was that? I asked.

Not a clue. Dipper says.

He looked to be about a third year. Ron said.

He said "you might know my brother". Dipper said.

I stare at them like they where idiots once I realized it must have been the brother of bill cipher.

Oh. Dipper said.

Mabel and Luna walked in and both said what's new?

Good news Bill Cipher has a brother who is probably a third year ravenclaw and will be at hogwarts when we go next year! I say sarcastically.

Forget ghost hunting we need to go Cipher hunting. Luna says.

Hours later

All we did was kind of play games and try to forget about what happened. Eventually it started to get dark and Ron left.