new room

We are inside and currently going to go work on our new rooms me Mabel and Dipper are sharing a room that is bigger than most the rooms here.

Do you kids need any help with your rooms. Bertman asks.

No. I say and run upstairs.

In about a hour we are done with the room. We have a triple bed so a bunk bed with a third bed and Dippers part is next to the bed then Mabel's is next to his closer to the corner then my side is well the other side.

I have a desk for doing things such as homework research and potion making. I have a few book shelf's and 2 have some books then one has my books from the wizarding world. I have a shelf that has my potion ingredients, pranking supplies, quills and ink sets, my notebooks and sketchbook and it also has my pencils and colored pencils/drawing supplies.

I have a cat tower closer to the wall for my kitten. Sooty. I also have Snowy's owl cage.
(If the cat and owl had different names they are now Sooty and Snowy)

Mabel has  a bookshelf and a shelf with all her craft supplies and a sewing machine/sewing area. She also has waddles his own area.

Dippers side is more or less like mine bookshelf's and a desk. Without the pranking things because he doesn't really prank a lot.

And of course we all have different closets.

(There house is pretty big)

Luna, Luke, Zuri, Emma, and Ravi have different rooms.