Hagrid In Azkaban?

harry and Ron decided to give Hagrid a visit when I was there with him. There was a loud knock on the door causing Hagrid to drop the fruitcake he was holding and Harry and Ron threw the invisibility cloak over them as dumbledore walked in.

Good evening Hagrid and Maddie. Dumbledore said as he walked in.

Dumbledore was fallowed by a strange man and I heard Ron say to Harry "that's dads boss Cornelius Fudge minister of magic".

Bad business Hagrid. Fudge said.
Very bad business had to come four attacks on muggle horns things gone far enough ministry's got to act. Fudge said.

Hermione my friend. I said quietly and I hugged my godfather tightly at the thought of hermione laying there dead looking.

I never. You know I never Professor Dumbledore sir- Hagrid started.

I want it understood Cornelius Hagrid has my full confidence. Dumbledore said.

Look Albums Hagrids records against him ministry's got to do something Fudge started to say something.

I've got to take him wouldn't be doing my dutey. Fudge finished what he was saying.

Hagrid never did anything. It wasn't him! I said stepping in front of Hagrid.

For a short stretch only. Fudge said.

Malfoy father came into the hut and fang started to growl.

They kept on talking and I started to fall asleep while I was next to Hagrid.

Third Person:

I'll need to take Maddie back to her Aunt considering she's sleeping. Hagrid said as they walked out.

Your niece fell asleep while at Hagrids and because he has to go for a short time he requested to bring her here. Fudge said.

Thank you. She's been having a lot of nightmares. Jessie said.

Her quads will wonder where there sister is when they wake up. Hagrid said as he left.

Maddie POV:

I woke up to the sound of someone saying McGonagall saying all students return to their house dormitories all teachers return to the second floor.

Aunt Jessie took my hand and I came with her down to meet the rest of the teachers still yawning from being tired.

The heir of Slytherin left another message right under the first one. Her skeleton will lie in the chamber forever. McGonagall said.

Who is it? Which student. Aunt Jessie asked.

Ginny Weasley. McGonagall said.

My best friend. I stuttered.

I'll kill him! ILL KILL RIDDLE FOR TAKING HER! I yelled out of anger.

Who took her? You know? Sprout asked.

Tom Riddle HE TOOK MY BESTFRIEND! I said clearly upset.

I started to tear up from a thought.

We must send all students home tomarrow. McGonagall said.

I'll save her! I'm going to stop him! I know where it is! I said.

We will send lockheart to save her. McGonagall said.

I dash out and run to get my quadruplets and we head to the bathroom.

Come on. Mabel says as we go to the chamber and see everything starting to fall.

We get trapped when the rubble falls and me and Dipper look over to see Mabel Luna and Ron on the other side.

Let's keep going.  I say and Harry nods

As we walk down to the chamber there is a body lying on the floor.