Summer!

Maddie POV:

Its still summer and we have about 2 months until Harrys Birthday. My birthday is August 20th  and it is the 2nd of may.
(I changed the day of their birthdays. Harrys birthday is July 31st. June 10th is summerween.
They get out on the 20th of may  According to me as it works for my story. They have 100 days of summer vacation.)

There is a camp site outside of gravity falls where many people from our town go every year. Its a camp out thing. I am very exited to go.

Right now I finished up all of the homework we where given to complete over the summer. so did the rest of my siblings I think.

What should we do today? I ask as me Dipper Luna and Mabel are sitting in our room.

Dipper if you made a deal with Bill when Mabel had the sock puppet thing and he took over your mind couldnt he easily do it again? Luna asks out of no where.

Yeah I guess he could. Dipper says.

Oh great now ill have a lovely thing to thing about before going to sleep. If I ever do again. I say sarcastically.

We shouldnt worry about that right now. We can worry about it later. Mabel says.

I agree with Mabel. I say

We decide to play mario kart until it is time to go to bed. We then fall asleep.