Why are we going to the dursleys?

Its been a month or two since Christmas. Mum says we have to go to the dursleys NOT FAIR.

We walked in to the dursleys house I was wearing the same outfit as Dipper blue vest hat orange shirt shorts you get it.

Hello lovely sister glad to see you. Petunia said.

Mum when I said I wished my aunt was still alive I DID NOT MEAN HER! I said pointing at petunia with a arm around the journal me and dipper found.

Well we have to give them a last visit before we all move to gravity falls. Mum says.

Good news comes with bad. Luke says.

Maddie you can go outside if u wish. Aunty Jessie said.

Okay aunty! I smiled at my aunt.

Me and Dipper where reading outside and I looked up to see Dudley.

What are you nerds reading he laughed at us, oh look his gang is there.

Well at least I can read. I said.

Dumb girl your the one Harry constantly mumbles about hating her to himself. Dudley laughs

Good! I don't need famous friends I have real friends. I say and me and Dipper move to another spot in the garden.

Hi little freak and random boy. Harry says and I glare.

I couldnt hex Dudley for picking on one of my twins but I have no reason not to hex you. I said and he walks away.

The dursleys friends the masons or whoever have come over I hear some stuff going on upstairs and we have come back days later we are about to move I haven't yet writing to Ron I'll do it here.

Aunt Jessie can I write to Ron telling him we are moving! I ask and she says of course.

I am woken up late night and a sound coming from Harry's room I go up there and see Ron trying to break bars?

Ron? I ask rubbing my eye to check if I'm seeing things right.

We woke YOU up? Ron said shocked.

I'm a heavy sleeper so its hard to wake me up.

We broke a record! Ron says smiling.

You want to come. Ron asks.

Nope nope noo and we are moving to gravity falls this week that's why my family is here. Otherwise I wouldn't have to spend my week with pests. I said.

Go on! I shout I hear Vernon awake.

Petunia grabs me and I hear Ron shouting my name before they fly away and Harry yelling "SEE YOU NEXT SUMMER!"

NOT ME! I yell back as Petunia drags me away.

Why where you helping him! Petunia shrieks at me.

I was talking to my friend aka the one driving the car, I couldn't care less about potter! I say and hold the journal tight.

She grabs my book across the floor and kicks me knocking me down onto the floor.

I hurry to grab my book back and I see dudley walk in with cipher eyes and he tries to grabs the book out of my hand but I'm taller so I stand on my toes as he is trying to snag it.

MADDIE! Mabel yells running to me and picking me up.

Dip grab the journal! I say quickly to Dipper who grabs the journal when I toss it to him and Luna stares.

Mum do they have nargles in there brain? Luna asks.

I'm afriad they do. Mum says to Luna and I see Zuri kick Vernon to get him away.

I'm guessing Luke and Emma have been in the car.

We have to go! I yell seeing dudleys eyes flash and Vernon grab a knife or something. Mum nods so we leave on the way to gravity falls.

That was scary. I say when we are in the car.

Did you see Dudley's eyes? Luke asks.

They looked like cat eyes. Ravi says.

They are Cipher eyes. I wonder what kind of deal he made with Cipher. I say and Dipper nods.

Probably something to get Harry away sooner. He knew Harry was locked up in the house. Emma says.

I agree it makes sense that Dudley would do something like that he also wanted to hurt you 3 and knowing Cipher would hurt Maddie for the journal would hurt us all especially if he did something aweful. Ravi says.

I still say Cipher looks like a dirito. Luke says and I laugh.

For the first time I agree with Luke. Aunt Jessie says.