Meet Peeves

Jessie can my friend Peeves come over for a few minutes? I ask Jessie.

Yes he can. She says.

With a crack there peeves is.

What the heck. Emma says as she walks by.

Hey Peeves. I say.

Hello Maddie. Peeves says.

I forgot to say Peeves is a poltergeist. I said.

Peeves how are Fred George and Ron? I ask.

They are doing good pranking Snape a lot the twins are and Ron is hanging out with potty a lot some stone thing. Peeves says.

Nice to see you Peeves you may wanna go back to Hogwarts come visit on Halloween! I say waving before he vanishes.

How do you know him? Jessie asks.

Well when I started Hogwarts before I left Peeves was one of my only friends the others being Fred George and Ron but I never saw Ron because he was always with harry Potter who is fairly mean to me and is my cousin he's mean to be because I have weird powers my parents dropped me off at the dursleys for a week when I was about 8 and had poor control over my powers and stuff went wrong. Me Dipper and Mabel where always seen together no matter what we did. I explain.

That makes sense. Jessie says.

A/N:
Peeves will become a bigger part in the story later so I decided to introduce him now and she left Hogwarts due to 1. Her other aunt and uncle being killed by voldermort. 2. Being adopted. 3. Bullies and Snape being horrible. Also the Ross family and Jessie are magical in this story which will become important in the next book of this series.