creepy Connie came right back.

I have been upstairs studying and suddenly I heard someone come in the door or try to I ran and hid in the closet wand in my vest I'm wearing.

Maddie?! Luke says once he's in the closet.

Yeah. I say.

Connie back creepy hide cat fast coming stay back now. He said and I understood.

He meant that creepy Connie was back and is coming he wants me to hide as a black cat and he wants me to stay back behind him. What I know all my siblings well.

Connie comes in walks out the closet and I change back fast.

Maddie you stay here don't leave. Luke whispers to me knowing Connie is most likely still in the room.

The closet door opens and Luke throws something.

Jessie?! Luke asks.

Yes I have come to save you from mad Mac. She says.

You dont need to save me from Mac its her! Luke says.

Luke and Jessie get hit by arrows and dragged out I'm watching from my top bunk as a cat I snuck up there.

Minutes later

What the heck?! I say when I've walked through a fireplace thing (alohomora is useful) and saw Mac Jessie Ravi and Luke tied up.

You always ruin everything! Connie shouts.

Yeah I've heard that a thousand times. I say which is true.

I use telekinesis to untie Luke so he can run.

Connie is about to hit me and I slap her with my hat it doesn't stop her it just distracts her.

Leave my little sister alone! Luke shouts and some boomer person walks in and makes Connie is untie everyone.

Good riddence creepy Connie. Luke says as she's tied up.

Don't call me that call me creepy Connie Ross. She says.

Never. Me and Luke say and high five.

Also I'd say I like you BUT I shall not tell lies. I said quoting the harry Potter muggle books (they have Harry's whole future planned out I will not be telling anyone about those books I know in the wizarding world).

Later

That was weird. I say.

Yeah remind me to never leave you kids alone with creepy. Second thought never to let creepy into this house  Jessie says.

Certinaly. Luke says.

Creepy is another Gideon. I say.

No NO NO NOOOOO. Mabel says and runs upstairs.

Who's Gideon? Luke asks.

Weird person from gravity falls who is basicly Connie but loooves Mabel hates me and Dipper tried to kill dipper so yeah. I say.

Okay. Luke says.