Light Rainfall

Wandering around aimlessly seemed like a waste of time, especially if it was by yourself, but not to Min Yoongi.

Min Yoongi, the freshly dyed blonde known for being a bit of a rebel and having a lot of sass, simply because he does not seem to care.

Well, it's more so that he doesn't want to care about anything, or anyone. He thinks that maybe he did hold weight to certain things when he was younger, like 12 or 13 years old, but not anymore. The only thing that actually matters to him now is himself, and he knows that he's narcissistic, but once again, he doesn't care.

Maybe that's why he began to wander around. To avoid his family and friends who try so hard to reach out to him, while he's pushing them away with more force than he knew he had.

He did have some redeeming qualities at least. He's a dog lover, he has a great fashion sense (even if it was "edgy" according to his friend Kim Seokjin. Like always wearing black ripped jeans, a pants chain, and a black leather jacket regardless of the weather), he wore headphones just to avoid talking to people, and the ability to talk his way in or out of anything if he really had to.

Above all, he was an extraordinary writer, which in turn lead him to pursue the world of underground rap, the only thing he was truly passionate about. Thus, he went to school to become a producer.

Yoongi would walk around with no destination in order to clear his mind, and to gain inspiration for lyrics that he could turn into a rap. And instead of taking out his anger on the people who wanted the best for him, he would put those emotions into his performance, and ruthlessly cut down his opponents.

Speaking of the people who wanted the best for him, Yoongi felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. It was a message from Jin, telling him to come home soon to their shared apartment, because the weather channel predicted a light rainfall.

Yeah, I doubt it, Yoongi thought, since when have they ever gotten it right?

Well, it turns out Yoongi was right about them being wrong, since it turned out to be a heavy rainfall, one of which he got caught in, and he was nowhere close to his home.

Oh great, now my hair's wet, and my phone's dead, he grimly thought, as he was met with the power down screen which soon turned to black, his reflection staring back at him.

It was getting dark out, and the vibrant orange evening sky soon turned to a storm-cloudy, yet stelliferous inky black.  He was startled by the sudden turning on of a streetlight across the street. Thankfully, he noticed a gentle glowing of a dimly lit building on that side of the street in the distance. He ran across the street to see if he could find shelter from the downpour there.

A library, I haven't been to one of those in years.

He went to the entrance and knocked on the door, hoping that someone was still there, and to his luck, there was, although the person didn't seem to notice him. They were too lost in their own thoughts.

The figure was a tall male, wearing a fuzzy grey sweater, with red skinny jeans. They seemed to be restocking the bookshelves.

Yoongi decided to call out to the person again, while harshly knocking on the door to gain their attention.

"HEY, PERSON WORKING IN THE LIBRARY! HURRY UP AND OPEN THIS GODDAMN DOOR!"

That seemed to get their attention. The librarian looked startled, and cautiously approached the door.

Thank you for reading!
Don't forget to leave comments to let me know what you think about it so far!