Thunderstorm

Throughout the next couple of weeks, whenever both of their schedules matched up, Yoongi and Namjoon met up with one another.

They would sometimes go to the mall together, where Namjoon was able to convince Yoongi to buy a pink bomber jacket, which was a big change from his usual black leather jacket. They would eat together in the food court, and take silly pictures in photo booths.

Another place they would frequent was cosy cafe that was not too big, but not too small. It was filled with floral decor and the menu contained decorative cakes and speciality drinks, which Yoongi actually had for once instead of his black coffee, despite the fact that he was the one who introduced Namjoon to the cafe.

"Wow, this place is amazing! It has such a welcoming feel to it. Normally the usual shops I go to are crowded and they always serve the same old thing. Never changing up their menu. I'm glad that I came here with you, hyung." Namjoon admitted.

"Well even though I like coming here with you too, we have to leave before he comes," Yoongi said in a lowered voice.

"Why is that? Who are you-"

"Hello Yoongi, and......I'm guessing Namjoon? Yeah, you must be Namjoon since Yoongi never brings anyone else here. I feel hurt Yoongi, you never introduce me to any of your friends. And to make it worse I heard that you only bring him when I'm not around. Why is that?" A pink haired man said, as he approaches their table.

"We both know why I do that, Jin-hyung. You don't have to come and see us at our table. Aren't you busy right now?" Yoongi glared up at the older.

"Well, how could I not meet the 'cutie' that you couldn't stop sighing over during dinner. Now I can, in fact, confirm that he is adorable with my own eyes." he said with a wink to the purple-haired man.

"Um....thank...you? Seokjin-ssi." Namjoon lowered his head to avoid making direct eye contact with the other.

"Aw just call me Jin-hyung, sweetie. Or better yet, anytime if this grump over here is being a bore." He said leaning closer towards the male that was already retracting into his imaginary shell.

"Can't you see that you're making him shy? Anyways, leave us alone and go see Tae in the kitchen, he just came back from the store."

"He's back? I'M COMING MY LOVE!" Jin ran behind the counter, and into the kitchen, tackling his lover when he saw him.

"That guy........I'm sorry about that. It's just that he's a little, what's the right word for it? Quirky. He's honestly not that weird when you get to know him, he's just really up front about the way he acts from the moment he meets someone, not bothering to tone it down for a second."

"It's fine, I mean my friends are just as bad. Maybe even worse if push comes to shove."

"Well I guess that the people we hangout with are crazy, which makes us the same by association."

After some time passed with them sharing stories about themselves to each other, and opening up on different thoughts and views on the world, Yoongi said,

"Well even though this conversation may be interesting, I think that we should finish our cakes and leave soon."

"And why is that?"

"Because I have something planned for us tonight that I don't want to miss. That and Jin-hyung is coming back."

The two of them paid for their meal when Jin came back around, or more like Yoongi tried to pay for both of them but was beat by Namjoon who did so instead.

They left the cafe and walked through town, occasionally stopping at different stores to look around. One store in particular that caught Namjoon's eye was a candy store. He didn't stop in front of it, let alone go inside for the fear of Yoongi yelling at him because he got tired of stopping at stores that Namjoon wanted to go to, so he kept walking. Yoongi of course noticed his companion's lingering gaze.