Drizzle

"Hey, it's time to wake up, Joon." a kind and gentle voice said to him beneath his slumber.

"We brought home some cake, your favourite kind. It even looks like Ryan." another voice promised.

That definitely woke him up. The moment he sat up in his seat on the couch, he was surrounded by two sets of arms pulling him into a hug. It lasted for a couple of minutes before his roommates finally let go of him. The first thing Namjoon had noticed when the arms were gone is that he was still warm because he was covered by a fluffy blanket, one of which he didn't remember falling asleep with.

"When did this get here?" He asked the closest person to him, which happened to be Jungkook.

"Oh, the blanket? Well when we first got in, we found you lying on the couch fast asleep with your shoes still on, so we figured that you must not have had a very good day. We covered you up so you wouldn't get cold and ran out to get cake as soon as we could." Jungkook told him.

"Wow. Thank you both, really. I'd be even more of a wreck if it weren't for you two. I have no idea how I would even get by on a day to day basis."

"Joon...you're not a wreck. You've always been there for us when we needed it, so it's time for us to be there for you." Jimin said," Do you remember when Kookie and I were still just friends and we didn't know how to confess to each other? You've helped us out so much, now let us do the same for you."

Silence passed over the dimly lit living room, where the only source of light came from the last afternoon-rays of sunlight streaming through the curtains.

After awhile, Namjoon spoke up.

"What am I even supposed to do? He refuses to talk to me. And I don't know where I can find him. I can't try to meet him at the library because Hoseok is there, and I think I might've lost my job."

"That's great then." said Jimin

"How so?"

"Because that means that our Jungkookie here gets to finally do what he's been wanting to do from the very beginning."

"Wait... so I can beat everyone who hurt Namjoon to a pulp?" Jungkook asked excitedly, like a puppy waiting to go on a walk for the first time in forever.

"Nope. At least not yet anyways. First, I think that maybe everybody takes advantage of Namjoon's forgiving nature, so we should talk to them ourselves instead. If we're the ones to address the situation, they won't be able to manipulate him. It's like cutting off the fire from oxygen to prevent the growth of the flame." Jimin concluded.

Namjoon thought it over in his head until he thought of a better solution. One that would solve everyone's problems, but he knew he needed a little bit of time to do it. Thus, he agreed with Jimin's plan for the time being.

"That actually might work."

"Wait a minute," the shortest man said," you're actually agreeing with my idea?"

"Well I've tried dealing with things on my own, and they haven't been turning out so well. So I think I'll try it your way."

"Okay, now that that's settled, let's watch a movie!" Jungkook said, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend, pulling him in closer.

"Fine....are you gonna watch it with us, Joon?"

"Sure, we haven't done anything like this in a while."

Jungkook got the movie ready in the DVD player, while Namjoon put the popcorn in the microwave. Of course Jimin had to banish him from popcorn duty, due to him leaving the plastic on the popcorn bag instead of removing it first and burning the first batch.
With nothing else to do, he went to grab the blankets from their linen closet, but ended up going into his room to take his suitcase out from under his bed before returning with the covers to the living room.

Raindrops (Sugamon)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें