Cloudy

"You wHAT!?!" Jin yelled at his friend angrily, getting up from the spot on the granite kitchen counter he was leaning against.

"Why are you acting like this is my fault? It's all his fault. I thought we had something and then he goes and kisses someone else." Yoongi retorted, just as heated.

"Well the last time I checked, the only thing you have is a bad attitude, because you ruined your chances with him and wrongfully accused him of cheating on top of that."

"But we went on dates together!" Yoongi's eyes began to water, but he blinked the tears away. "We kissed each other, hyung. He held hands as we walked down the street. I'm pretty sure he knew I liked him. He knew that I loved him."

" Oh really now? Because from what I've heard, you've just been salty to him without an explanation, and you kept leading him on this entire time."

"That is clearly not what happened today."

"Then what did happen?" Taehyung said, walking into the room and sitting down at the 4 person mahogany table that was placed in the center of the rusty red room.

"So...." Yoongi began to tell the story of what had taken place earlier that day.

He talked about how he was nervous at first when he was waiting for the bus, but then he built up his confidence as he reached closer to his destination: the library. He went there to apologize for being a jerk and for ignoring Namjoon. He kept on pacing back and forth outside the entrance to think about what he was going to say a bit more clearly, but for some strange reason, he felt like the figure leaning on the front desk was watching him. He figured that it was Namjoon waiting for him, thus he went inside. To his surprise, he found the figure locking lips with the person whom he loved and went there to see.

"That's when I stormed out. Leading to this very moment." Yoongi concluded.

"Did you talk to Namjoon about it?" Taehyung asked.

"I didn't have to. It was pretty self explanatory."

"But you told me that he tried to get you to listen to him, and that he said it was a misunderstanding." Jin added.

"I'm pretty sure that he's just leading me on. Trying to bait me, if you will."

"If anyone is leading anyone on, it's you." said Taehyung.

"What do you mean?"

"Yoongi," Jin started to explain to him," to put it nicely, you're a self-absorbed dick. Now tomorrow, go to the library and apologize to Namjoon properly this time around."

"And why should I apologize to him? Even if I should, how am I supposed to?" asked Yoongi.

"Just tell him how you feel. But we gotta go. Taehyung made reservations for a newly opened restaurant and we can't be late. Bye salt boi." Jin said to Yoongi, dragging Taehyung out the door and leaving Yoongi all alone in their apartment with thoughts of remorse and sorrow.