1

India

   I jumped up and threw the covers off of me as I heard my alarm going off. I walked over to my walk in closet and threw my outfit that I was wearing tonight in my duffle bag before I stripped out of my underwear and jumped in the shower. I spent about 20 minutes in there before I got out. I lotioned up and threw on some black polo sweats with a red horse and a black v-neck. After I made sure my hair was neatly tied down I went into my closet and slid into my nike slides. I grabbed my phone and bag before walking out my room headed towards my baby room.

"Sky you ready?" I asked walking in her room.

"Yes, I still sweepy." She said wining. I put her some grey Nike sweats and a white shirt into her overnight bag. I walked to her closet and found her slides to match. She grabbed her bag and we left the house. I took her next door to Ms. James while I go to work. Tonight is my last night working at Prive so I gotta rack up by any means necessary. I went downstairs and jumped in my white on black 2018 C-Class C 43 AMG Benz. I pulled out the driveway of my house and sped to the club. I was a few minutes late but it don't matter. Its not like I'm the first one to go on. I pulled in the parking lot at the back of the club. I made sure I had my Glock and my pepper spray.

Moments later •

" Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Prive!" Big Mike yelled in the microphone as people were vibing. I walked on to the back and got dressed. "Introducing Brown Sugar."

    Everybody started to cheer as my bestie walked on the stage. She slowly walked around the pole as she started twerking. She jumped on the pole then started swinging around it with one hand. She then did a split on the pole while bouncing her ass. I don't know how we do it, stripping come naturally I guess. People were throwing all types of money after she was done Peaches went on then I was next. After she did some more tricks the crowd went crazy and her dance was over. She picked up all of her money up and put it in her bag then walked to the back. I walked back to the dressing room to my vanity and started on my makeup. I'm not really big on makeup as long as my eyebrows and lashes done I'm straight. I was putting on a little lipstick when I was rudely interrupted. "That bitch swear she running shit with her grandma built ass." Hating hoe #1 Diamond said and all her little friends started laughing.

"Girl shut yo hating ass up, you always got some smart to say." I said as calm as I could possibly be.

"BITCH WASSUP!!?" She yelled, jumping in my face.

"Diamond I'm gone give you 3 seconds to back the fuck up out my face before I beat yo motherfuckin ass, you know you got me fucked up. Ion even know whea' the boldness came from." I laughed in her face. I guess that made her 38 hot the bitch had the nerve to swing on me. I quickly grabbed her arm and popped her twice in the face then I slung her on the floor and she grabbed my hair she scratched me and that's when I lashed out started repeatedly sending blows to her face as she tried to cover herself.

•Lailani

I walked in the dressing room after giving boss his cut of the money I made tonight to Indy beating Diamond ass. I started shaking my head at the fact that all her lil friends letting her get pecked out and they not even attempting to jump in. They know what the business is with me and my bestie though. I let India hit her with that one hitta quitta before I went to break it up. "Come on India." I said pulling her off Diamond. Boss probably not gone let her go on tonight it's cool though because tonight her last night here anyways.

"Who ne—?" Before she could finish security ran in and grabbed my best friend up that's when I ran up.

"Hold up you big backed ass bitch you can let her the fuck go, you clearly see she done already slept the hoe!" I yelled at the guard that grabbed my bestie I jumped on his back and popped is big ugly ass. That's when another guard ran up and grabbed me. They escorted us out the club to the back.

"Tell boss I quit!", she yelled and walked to the passenger side of her car she pat herself down for the keys and I realized that we left our bags.

"Aye we gotta run back in there, we left our stuff." I told her, She smacked her teeth and we both walked back in there to see Diamond talking crazy to the guards and her friends.

"We gone get that bitch! If she come back in here we jumping her! LOOK AT MY FUCKING FACE!! Why y'all bitches ain't jump in? Now y'all dumb asses sitting here quiet not say shit! Where was y'all when I was getting my ass beat ? HUUH!!??"

India and I looked at each other at the same time and busted out laughing. We calmly grabbed out bags and I went to my private area to get my money but I wasn't about to leave without socking Reka. I walked up and socked her ass then my sister and I went on about our business. "Diamond I would get that face checked out it look like it hurts sus." I laughed and switched out. India passed me the keys as we walked to the car. I clicked the button and unlocked the car and we got in. I turned the radio all the way up blasting Gang Gang by Moneybagg Yo and Blac Youngsta through the speakers. I sped out the parking lot burning rubber in the process.

"Girl that bitch had me fucked up! I been sparing her for the longest. Stop at this gas station." She said. I swerved in the gas statin parking lot. "Damn girl yo ass can't drive for shit." She laughed. I parked and she crawled to the backseat and put on her joggers and her shirt I did the same and we walked in.

+ I N D I A +

Diamond ass had it coming I don't know what she thought this was. I fucked that bitch face all the way up. Lailani petty as hell she gone swing on that girl and walk out. I went to the junk food aisle and grabbed a bag of Hot fries and some tootsie frootie rolls. Lailani got a purple bag of Doritos and some Troli worms. We was on the way to the coolers to get some pops and King was right there. He had on a white and black True Religion shirt, some black Balmian jeans, and a pair of concord 11s. Lai and I looked at each other at the same time and kept it pushing. Lailani is on and off with Kristian. I do not like that bitch ass nigga but she do so I make a exception. I grabbed a Lemonade and a fruit punch for Skylar for when I pick her up in the morning. I got in line and King got right behind me. I could feel his eyes burning a whole in my ass.

"That'll be $7.83" The cashier said. I went to pull out my money but was stopped when King handed her a ten.

"Thanks, you didn't have to pay for my stuff." I told him.

"You welcome ma, it was my pleasure." He said licking his lips. I started blushing so I looked away. I grabbed my bag and turned to walk out the store and stopped me. "What was yo name?" He asked.

I chuckled, "Ion remember telling you but it's India."

"I'm King I'm sure you already know that though." He said a little too cocky. I nodded and walked out the store and got in the driver seat of my car. Lai ass came out grinning from ear to ear with some nigga that was most likely with King. I started the car as she walked to get in the dude walked ahead and opened the door for her and King came to my window and knocked on it.

"Wassup?" I asked rolling down my window.

"You and yo sister tryna slide to my party tomorrow night?" He asked.

"Ill think about it." I said

"Bet, Ill see you around." He said before I rolled my window up and pulled off. I went to drop Lai off before I sped home to get in the shower. Im going to pick Sky up first thing in the morning I don't want to have to wake her back up this time of the night. People think she my daughter but she is my little sister. Skylar is 3 years old and grown as ever. She is very smart for her age I been raising her on my own every since she was an infant. My mama had her and left to live her best life I guess. That shit wrong but it don't bother me no more. Fuck her! After I made it home I walked in the house and stripped out of my clothes and got in the bed.