25: The Party

A few days later..

India woke up early so she can make Skylar birthday breakfast. She was cooking oatmeal, bacon, and pancakes. She took all the stuff out and started on the oatmeal. She let the water boil before pouring the oatmeal in the pot. She preheated the oven while she cut the bacon up. After she was done she put it in a pan and waited for it to beep.

India mixed up the pancake batter. There was a knock at the door and India looked on her camera. It was King and she rolled her eyes. She went to open the door so he could come in. "Goodmorning." She said. King was taken back by her appearance. India had on a oversized shirt with no underwear at all. The shirt barely covered her but every time she walked her but jiggled and the shirt moved up.

Kings manhood got excited just by seeing her. India smirked because she knew her presence turned King on. "Yo outfit on my bed." She said.

"I hope this shot drip India." He said. India went back in the kitchen and King followed her watching her every step she took. India stirred the oatmeal around in the pot letting it cook.

"Nigga what you tryna say?" India asked.

"You bet not have me and my child wearing no bullshit at her party." He said.

"Nigga I can dress both of y'all, her first outfit custom made and we got mommy and daddy shirts. I'm wearing a skirt and I got you Balmain jeans." India said. King nodded as India took the Oatmeal off of the hot eye. She took out three plates and sat them on the table. She made the cupcakes and once they were done she took the bacon out of the oven.

She moved everything to the table and fixed Skylar plate. She grabbed the Reddi Whip our if the fridge and made a smiley face on her pancakes. "India." King said as he watched her bend over.

"What?" She asked.

"Mane fuck that breakfast, I'm tryna eat you." He said. Those words did something to India. She played it all cool tough. She went in the room and King followed her.

"King why you in here?" India asked.

"Let me taste it." He said.

"No—." She tried to say before King pushed her on the bed and opened her legs. "Move." She said. King ignored her and got eye level with her private. "King mo—." She trued to get out. King cut her off and stuck a finger inside of her. India gripped the sheets before he blessed her with his tongue. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head as he kicked it just right. She pushed his head further and arched her back so his tongue can go deeper. He added another finger and did his thing. India tried to keep herself from moaning but a few escaped her mouth. King smirked as she came. He licked her clean and went on about his business.

-

1 hour later

Skylar, India, and King were all dressed and was about to head to the party. India carried the bag with Skylar other outfits. The girl who was catering the food called India and said that she would be a few minutes late because she left a pan of Alfredo and she live all the way in Decatur. She said she would still make it before the party start, but she would still be setting up when people get there. India didn't like it but it was fine.

"SkySky it's your dayyyyy." She said. She was grinning from ear to ear. India put the bags in the backseat of Kings Maybach. She turned around and picked Skylar up and put her in her seat. She made sure that she was buckled in before getting in the drivers seat. King got in the passenger seat and controlled the radio. India drove because she had to make a couple of stops. King played "Calling Me" by Lil Boosie and turned it all the way up. India looked at him out the corner of her eye. "Nigga." She said.

"What?" He asked.

"Really? You chose this song outta all the music on yo phone?" She asked laughing.

"Mane Skylar don't know nothing about no Boosie." He said.

"King don't make me fuck you up on my baby birthday." She said. She put the car in reverse and backed out of the parking spot. She put the car in drive and drove to the gate. The gate opened and India drove out of the gate. She drove to the freeway and sped up because the ignorant people didn't want to let her in. "MAN GETCHO ASS OVER , THE FUCK." She yelled. She looked over her shoulder before flooring it. She put the car in sports+ mode and got on down. She called Ms. James and told her she was about to pull up. Ms James sent India a message asking if she could pick Aaliyah up for  the party and of course India didn't mind. She paid attention to the road as she came up on the exit.

Pop my shit by Moneybagg Yo blasted through the speakers as she got off. She turned down the street that she used to live on and pulled up in front of Ms. James house. Aaliyah was walking out the door as she parked. India rolled the window down so Aaliyah could see it was her. "I'll be back, i'm about to run in here and speak." India said taking off her seatbelt. She opened the door and got out. "Heeey Liyah!" India spoke.

Aaliyah had on a white off the shoulder shirt, some ripped jeans, and some Hilfiger slides. India walked in the house. "Hey Ms. Jamesss." India said.

"Heyyy Indie, how you been?" She asked.

"I been good, how you been?" India asked.

"I can't complain." She said.

"That's good, I was just coming in to speak. Aaliyah don't have to be back by a certain time do she?" India asked.

"Nah, I know she in good hands." She said.

"Alright wellll we'll see you later." India said.

"Okay, y'all be safe!" She said.

"Bye grandma." Aaliyah said. India waved and Aaliyah followed her outside. "You can get in on the drivers side. Just move them bags on the floor." India said getting in the driver seat. "King this is Aaliyah, Aaliyah this is King." India said.

"Wassup." King spoke. Aaliyah said hey and put her seatbelt on. King played Pistol by the Bed by Moneybagg Yo as India drove off. "Got my pistol by the bed while I'm killin that.." India said. She drove to the other side of town to the building they rented. "King text and see if everybody there. Tell them we in the way." India said.

"Alright." He said. India switched lanes and got on the freeway. Kain played Calling me by Boosie again. India mugged him because at this point she felt like he was being shady. His choice of music just been all about getting some pussy.

"Nigga you need to play a different type of music." She said. King smacked his lips.

"Mane India don't start." He said.

"Nigga my child in this car, yeen playing nothing but music that talking about getting pussy." She said.

"India she don't understand that shit and what's the difference between you saying it and a song saying it?" He asked.

"I'm not finna argue with you, you heard what the fuck I said. Change the damn song." India said. King smacked his lips before changing it to Too Much by QUE. India rolled her eyes and drove to the building.

A few minutes later

India pulled up to the building and parked. India was so ready to see Skylars reaction. She sent the photographer a text letting him know they were outside. A few minutes later he came out recording. King got out and opened the door for Skylar. He unbuckled her and held got her out the car. He opened the door for India and Aaliyah got out and followed behind them. "SkySky you gotta walk ahead." India said. India held on of her hands and King held the other as they walked in as a family.

King opened the door and it was pitch black. "SURPRISEEEEE." Everyone yelled. Skylar was shook at first because it caught her off guard but her face lit up when she seen her face and lollipops everywhere.

"Mamaaa they scared me." She said. India started laughing. "I know GangstaSky not scared." India said.

"You better get un-scared this shit cost too much money for you to be in our arms scared all day." King said.