5

Later that night

"I—i reeeeally enjoyed myselffff." India said as I help her walk to my car she was drunk but, not to where she couldn't handle her own. Once I got her in the car I walked to my side and got in. I started the car and started to pull off to take her home. It was 4 a.m so nobody was really out so what bothered me was this black suburban following me. I make a quick left, they made one too.

"India?" I called.

"Huh?" She said back.

"We might have a problem, it look like somebody following us. Send yo location to Lai along with the number 5 and tell her to show it to Kain." I told her and she did as told. I made a few extra turns and the truck did too. I sped up and so did they, I patted my waist and grabbed my gun and placed it on my lap. "Ma get that gun from under your seat but, don't make it noticable." I told her.

"Kinnnnng." She said.

"Just do what I say." I told her. She grabbed the strap from under the seat and held it down. I cocked my gun and she held it down and watched me. As soon as I was about to let down the window and shoot at the suburban it sped past me. I made some unnecessary blocks just to make sure the the truck wasnt following me the last thing I need is for them to be following me and find out where she stay and think I live there too. Niggas lucky I got lil mama in here with me because that shit would not have went like that. After about 30 minutes I sped on to her house. Once we made it to her house I looked over at her and she was sleep. "India ." I said I shook her a little bit. She jumped up and got ready to point the gun but she noticed it was me.

"Ooo shit ." She said.

"My bad ma, lemme walk you in the house." I said. I got out the car and walked to her side and opened the door. I extended my hand so she could grab it but instead of her grabbing my hand she grabbed my dick. "Chill out ma." I said trying my best to control myself. I felt my dick instantly getting hard.

"Fuck me." She said. I ignored her and tried to manage to get her out of the car and take her in the house. After a few minutes I got her out the car and walked her up to the door. I got the keys out of her purse and unlocked the door. Once I got the door open I walked her in she kicked off her heels at the door.

"Where yo room at ma?" I asked her.

"Last door on the left across from Sky." She said. I walked past the living room and followed the hallway and found her room.

+ I N D I A +

I know i'm tripping but for some reason I cant regain control over myself. The alcohol was getting to me. After King opened the door to my room I stumbled in he kept a good hold on me so I wouldn't fall. "Clllooose the door daddy." I said laughing. He turned around and walked to close the door. I threw my purse on the bed and started stripping out of my clothes.

"India you drunk ma, what you doing?" He said.

I rolled my eyes irritated at what he said. "You know what King fuck you, get out my house!" I got up to throw on pair of shorts and a sports bra but, I started throwing up. Im never getting drunk again. I rushed to the bathroom and let everything I had drunk off into the toilet. After I was done I walked over to my sink and grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste so I could brush my teeth. I ran a little water on my brush before applying toothpaste. I brushed for about 3 minutes and rinsed my mouth back out. I walked back into my room and started to put on the shorts and wife beater. I see King punk ass left a bottle of water on my nightstand for me. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the water off of the dresser. I removed the top and drunk some and went to check on Aaliyah and Sky. They were in Sky's room knocked out once I saw that they were good I went to crawl in my bed and go to sleep.

+ KING +

As much as I wanted to fuck India I just couldn't do it. She was drunk as fuck and I wouldn't want nobody taking advantage of my sister while she drunk. I sat in my car for a few more minutes before turning it on and making my way to my house. I was cruising down the streets of Atlanta. This the quiet part of down so it wasn't really nobody out. I felt myself getting sleepy so I sped up so I could make it home faster. After a few minutes I arrived at home to my multi-million dollar estate. I pulled up at the gate and typed in the code and my 24 hour security approved and opened up the gate. Once it was all the way opened I drove and parked my car next to my brand new wraith that I had one of my men to pick up today while I was out. I turned the car off and got out a clicked the locks. I patted my pockets making sure my phone was there before going to unlock my door. I stuck the key in the door and turned it my alarm beeped indicating that the door was unlocked and opened. I turned it off and reactivated it putting it on stay. I walked upstairs into my room so I could undress and put on some basketball shorts. I climbed in my bed and turned my phone on do not disturb so I can catch a few hours of sleep. Tomorrow Kain and I had big meeting with this new connect so we had to leave at 7 a.m to board our private jet.

+ L A I L A N I +

"K-ka-kaainn im about to cum!" I yelled to the top of my lungs as he was giving me long hard back strokes. I had my back arched as he was hitting my g-spot. I felt my legs start to shake as I came he didn't stop. He kept on fucking me hard. All you heard was my bed hitting the wall, my moans, and our skin clapping together. After he came he kissed me and I fell asleep.

K A I N

I fucked Lailani ass to sleep just like I planned. I left her crib and headed to my own house to catch some Z's before this big meeting. Once I made it home I jumped in the shower for a few minutes. After I got out I threw on some basketball shorts and got in the bed. I turned on my alarm and went to sleep.