22

Next Day

India woke up and Ari and Tae was up making breakfast. "Bitch you know we on yo ass!" Ari yelled.

"Don't even." India said laughing.

"Ight you spared this time! Lil crybaby ass." Ari said.

India grabbed a little ball and threw it at Ari. "Don't do too much bitch, them drinks got to me."

"Mhmm seem like King did too, Indie you know we haven't seen you cry bout a nigga since Keounte." Tae said.

India

"I gotta go pick up Skylar, I'll be back." I said. I went to my room and threw a white too, some sweats, and some all white air max 97s. I searched for my phone and keypad and found them in the living room. I grabbed my purse from last night and dug for my wallet.

I got it out and headed on out the house to pick up Sky. I got in my truck and adjusted my seat I put on my seatbelt and clicked the button to start it. I opened up instagram as I waited for my seat warmers to kick in.

I saw I had notifications and it was Diamond and her miserable ass posse.

@MzDiamond69: Hoes b shakey af by their self 😆 punked a bitch and made her cry @IndiaRoyale PUSSY!

@ManiB: 😂😂 ahhhh crybaby ass ho!

It was a picture of me with tears in my eyes. I instantly got mad and commented back.

@IndiaRoyale: @MzDiamond69 drop yo location or we can meet .. ion do the internet beef 😕 don't get on here kappin cause bitch you was never in my presence last night ! you tryna b cool on ig for what ?

@MzDiamond69: i'll see you around

@IndiaRoyale: wya ?

@MzDiamond69: At ya nigga house 🥵

I didn't even reply to the bitch I backed out of my parking spot. "Dirty Iyanna ooohhh." I sung as I drove to the gate.

I waited for it to open before driving out. I turned on my signal lights and waited to turn. Once it was clear I turned into traffic and drove to Lai house. I turned my radio all the way up as Lonely Child came on. "I say mama I'm so sorry, I got ice burn where my heart at, on the road where I had it hard at, how i'm chosen Im so heartless so so heartless" I sung as I drove in traffic.

King

I pulled up to my parents house to chop shit up with my little sister. I parked my car and got out. I guess their lil service men had the day off. I used my key to unlock the door and walked in. "Nadia." I called out. A few minutes later she came around the corner with a bag of hot fries in her hand.

"What nigga?" She asked mugging me.

"Damnnn." I said. "I came to spend a lil time with you."

"Where's India and SkySky?" She asked.

"Uhh-"

"Oh my god Domani, you need to do better bro. I like India! I should beat yo ass niggas always wanna cheat on the solid females. You need to right your wrongs." She said.

"Nigga you posed to be on my side." I said mugging her. We walked out of the house and got in my car.

"I know, but you couldn't possibly think that shit okay. You know India solid as fuck! Bro you know she different! These hoes you be fucking see dollar signs. India don't give a fuck about what you got." She said.