10

INDIA

Today I was going to go look at apartments after I handled business. I woke up washed my face, brushed my teeth, and got dressed in some light colored jeans and a white tank top and a Hilfiger jacket that was the same color as the jeans. I grabbed my cream colored Chanel bag and my vanchetta tan Jordan 12s. I found some socks and put them on before putting on my shoes. I woke Skylar up so she could brush her teeth and wash her face. "Sky wake up. We got stuff to do." I told her. After a couple of minutes she got up and I took her in the bathroom so she could brush her teeth. I came back in the room and laid her clothes out. I chose her a light pink Moschino sweater with the bear on it, some black jeans, and her black Gucci sneakers.

"You done Skylar?" I asked.

"Yes." She said.

"Come in here." I said. I helped her take her clothes off so she could get dressed. I put her clothes on brushed her hair up in a puff ball. "Here mamas." I said handing her my phone. I grabbed the case and Skylar followed me out of the room. I went to King room and he wasn't there. I went downstairs in the kitchen and there was a note with some keys on the island.

Im at a business meeting, here's a house key and a key to the truck DONT WRECK MY SHIT! y'all got a breakfast sandwich in the microwave. Check in with my security at the gate they already know who you are.
-King

I laughed because he really trying to play me like I can't drive. I went to the microwave and got the sandwiches out. I touched them and they were barely warm. I stuck them back in the microwave and heated them up for about 45 seconds. Once it beeped I took em out and put them on a napkin. I opened the fridge and pull out some strawberry jam.

"Sky you want some jam on your sandwich?" I asked her.

"Yes ma'am." She said. I looked around until I found where the forks were. I cut her sandwich in half out jam on each side. I picked her up and put her in the chair and and she ate. I ate my sandwich and got the dish towel so I could wash the island off.

"Sky do not mess up them clothes." I said. She was almost done eating so I left and went upstairs to get a wet towel so I can wash her face. As I walked up the stairs I heard my phone ringing so I had to go back and get it. I walked quickly so I could answer. I looked at the screen and saw it was Lailani.

Me- Hello
Lailani- wyd
Me- girl nothing just got done eating about to go handle some business and look for an apartment
Lai- girrrllll whaaat?
Me- girl i gotta tell you the crazy shit that happened
Lailani- You sholl do cause what the fuck
Me- i'm finna wash Skylar face so we can go
Lailani- alright , i love you
Me- i'll be over there later .. i love you too

I hung up the phone and decided against going all the way upstairs. I went to the bathroom downstairs and wet a towel. "Come in here Sky." I said. A few minutes later she came in and I washed her face and her hands. I grabbed her hand and went back in the kitchen. I grabbed the keys and headed on out locking the door behind me. I clicked the unlock button on the truck. I opened the back door and put Skylar in. She don't  have a seat in here so I made sure that the seatbelt was buckled. I turned in the child locks and climbed in the from seat. I threw the case and my bag in the passenger seat and started the truck. I clicked media so I could connect my phone to the bluetooth. I opened my settings and searched for a new connection. Once I found the name of the truck I tapped on it and connected it. I went to my music and clicked on Weirdo Hoes by Lil Durk and turned the volume up. I put the truck in drive and pulled out. I drove out of the driveway to the gate and stopped. A man came and I turned the volume down and rolled down the window. "Mr. Johnson told me you're good." He said. He handed me a card and I just put it in the cup holder.

"Since you a guest, you use this card and scan it at the main gate and it'll open." He said.

"Okay thank you." I said. He walked off and opened the gate for me. I rolled the window up and turned the music back up. I drove out of the gate and looked up the address for the bank. I typed it in the GPS and got directions. I made it to the main gate and scanned the card and the gate opened. Once I made it out of Kings' neighborhood I sped up. I looked in the rear view mirror at Skylar. She was bobbing her head as Dior by Moneybagg yo played. Before long I was turning into the parking lot of the bank. I parked and grabbed my purse, my phone, and the case with the money in it. I turned the truck off and got out. I stuck the keys in purse and opened the door to get Skylar out. I unbuckled her seatbelt and grabbed her hand and helped her down. I closed the door and dug in my purse and clicked the locks. I held on to Skylar had as we walked inside the bank. I went to the desk where you set up an account at.

"How can I help you?" The lady asked.

"I would like to open up a new account." I said.

"Follow me to the back ma'am." The lady said. I followed here and proceeded to set up the new account and deposit the money.

KING

"Me friend King, business is always nice with you all." Ruiz said shaking my hand. Ruiz was my cuban connect. I nodded and took a seat across from him. "Where is ehhh Kain?" He said looking around.

"He's unloading your package." I said. On cue Kain walked in with two big cases full of cash.

"Ahhh my brother." Ruiz stood up to greet Kain.

"Wassup man." Kain said and shook his hand.

"Business is always great with you guys this month I want to double the shipment to ehh about 80 keys for ehh 1 million dollars." He said. I sat back and rubbed my chin. I looked at Kain and he wasn't really feeling it.

"Ruiz you know we fuck with you, but a million dollars for 80 keys?" Kain said looking at him like he was smokin dick.

"Everybody else price is $15,000 you get them for 12." Ruiz said.

"800,000 or we can walk out of this meeting." I said. I sat back in my chair and looked at Ruiz. He know that we're the best distros in the state.

"Fine." He said taking a long drag out of his cuban cigar. I sat back and smirked.

"It's all there." Kain said placing the suit cases on the table. There is $400,000 in each case. One of Ruiz guys came and got the money and checked it.

"It's all there boss."

"Nice doing business with you, my brothers. Anything you need let me know and Ruiz got you! Love." Ruiz said standing up and shaking our hands again. "Ehh the shipment should be at the docks right now."

"Okay, I'll send my people out there." I said. We followed him out and got in the black escalade that brought us here. "Aye reach out to all of our spots and tell them it's inventory time."

I had to go collect from the spots too. Kain did half of them and I did the other half. Everything 50/50 bring in about $1.5 million a month. That's roughly $50,000 a day not even including the money that's made in the businesses we have. The driver pulled off and took back to our vehicles.