3

Diamond

I just got word that King at the mall with some bitch they playing around with a child and everything. How the fuck this nigga gone fuck me and then go be all boo'd up with another bitch at the mall? He don't even take me to the mall all he do is give me money. I am beyond heated all I know is whoever he with getting their ass beat. I jumped up and made sure my makeup covered all my scars and bruises from the fight with India bitch ass. All I know is she gone get hers I'm gone wait until everything die down then me and my girls gone catch the bitch off guard and fuck her up. Then the bitch had on rings, well that's what I keep on telling myself. After I finished checking my makeup. I threw on some leggings, a t-shirt, and my timbs. I grabbed the keys to my jeep and sped to the mall my friend said he was at. I walked around and I spotted him with his back was towards me playing with a little girl. I know the fuck he dont got no child. "KING!" I yelled causing a scene. Him and the bitch both turned around and I couldn't believe my motherfucking eyes. I had to blink twice to make sure this wasn't this bitch India with my man, after my eyes came open from that second blink it was clearly her. "REALLY? HOW YOU GONE FUCK ME THEN GO BE WITH THIS BASIC ASS BITCH." I yelled. India started laughing and that really pissed me off.

"Im gone ask you to watch your mouth, don't act like you don't see my child." She said.

+ I N D I A +

I shot a text to Lailani telling her to come get Sky while I handle this bitch. Lai came as fast as I sent the text. "Sky go with TT Lai." I put her back on the buggy and Lai took it and left.

"Baby I'm far from basic. Girl it's never no pressure over a nigga. Diamond don't play tuff! You know what the business is. You can make me turn up in this mall if you want to. My bond money real good." I said laughing at her goofy ass.

"Fuck you and that ugly ass child, hoe don't let me catch you by yoself." She said. Now she really fucked up I got that bitch when I see her. She lucky we in this mall and I don't want to go to jail. I laughed and nodded my head she just wrote herself a check she can not cash.

"That's yo ass." I said laughing trying to keep calm. Whole time I wanted to beat that hoe blind.

"Diamond yo ass need to chill, Ion fuck wit you! You already know this shit and fuck? Bitch we ain't fuck, you hoes outrageous... how the fuck you confuse sucking dick and fucking?" King said.

"That's my ass? Bitch Ill have you touched within the next hour." Diamond mad ass said. I busted out laughing.

"Girl is that a threat? I guess one beating wasn't enough, I gotchu when I see you." I said.

"Bitch, you had on rings!" She yelled. "Ma'am I am going need you to leave the mall." A guard walked up to her and said.

"That's what they all say, why cant you take a L and continue on in life? Its not that hard." I said blowing her a kiss and walking away to get my baby as King followed. I made a mental note to pay her a visit and beat her ass.

King

"You need to control yo hoes, out of all the bitches out here to fuck, you chose her." India said.

"India that girl ain't shit to me she just a quick lil nut hell she was going so, what type of nigga I would be to turn that down." I said keeping it real with her. "I'm tired of this mall though."

"I'm about to go then, I don't really have anything else planned besides taking Sky to Chucky Cheese." She said, as she went to where Lailani was at and got Skylar. I followed behind her as we all exited the mall.

I walked India to her car and Lailani walked with Kain to his so I guess she leaving with him. "I guess he gone drop her off, Sky and I are about to find something to do." She said.