18

The next morning

INDIA

I woke up and King wasn't beside me. Memories of lastnight instantly came back in my head I smirked and tried to get up but I almost fell back. King laid it down lastnight I'm sore as fuck. I closed my eyes and limped to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. After I was done I got in the shower. I turned on the water and got in. I washed up real good before I got out. I wrapped a towel around me before I limped in King closet. I was bout to hit a lick on his clothes. I laughed to myself and picked out some Ethika Staple boxers. They were super tight due to my booty being big. I took a regular white tee and I made my way out of the room to check on Skylar. I smelt food as soon as I opened the door and I heard Skylar talking and laughing.

I used the rail to get down the stairs. You could tell I got some good dick lastnight because I was walking so funny. I entered the kitchen and Lailani was sitting at the bar. "Hey Lai." I said limping over to her. She instantly started laughing and shook her head.

"Goodevening bestie." She said with a smirk like she knew already.

"Hey SkySky." I said hugging her. King laughed at me because I purposely didn't speak to him.

"Hey mommy." She said.

"Where Kain at?" I asked.

"He went to the store to get some drinks." Lai said.

"Awe well I'm finna go put on some clothes." I said. I turned around and made my way back up stairs. I went to the room with my clothes and I went in the dresser with my underwear and put on a bra. I slid on some polo pajamas over the boxers. Lailani tapped on the door before she walked in.

"My bitccchhh." She said dapping me up.

"Wheeewww bitccchhh, when I say the nigga BLESSED he BLESSED i'm in pain right now." I said. She was laughing.

"I see, plus your neck look like somebody attacked you." She said. I looked in the mirror and saw that my kneck was covered with hickies.

"DAMN! Grandma invited us to Sunday dinner how the hell ima walk in there with all these damn hickies?" I said.

"Wear a turtleneck. Nigga you know it's cold outside but, shid he got you walking funny and yo grandma a real OG she gone know something. Just act normal but shit you grown." She said.

"You right!" I said. "Let's pick out me an outfit." I said. We walked in the closet and picked out a black turtleneck and some light colored jeans. My black spiked Christian Louboutin sneakers. "Bitchhh his head some serious, he know just what to do we gotta have a date so I can tell you everything. Did you and Kain talk?"

"Yeah, we gone try for the sake of the baby. I know he fuck with other bitches so I'm not even gone get my feelings involved." She said. I nodded in agreement.

"Let me know when your doctor appointment is so I can be there." I said. I was that supportive bestfriend and Lailani has always been here for Skylar. As a godmother and as a bestfriend that's why she can have whatever.

"Girl why you waste yo breath saying that? but here wear these D&G shades and this chanel bag." Lai said. I grabbed the glasses and the bag and laid them both out on the bed.

"Do my hair." I said.

"I'm taxin ho." She said.

"Put it on my tab, I want wand curls." I said. I had a middle part 16,18,20 inch Closure unit. I sat in the bathroom and took my silk scarf off. I decided to get dressed first because I don't wanna mess up my curls. I called King because I didn't feel like going back downstairs.