20

5 months later (March)

Skylars birthday was about two weeks away and India was stressing. She was renting out the Main Event building. It had all type of stuff and everyone that India could possibly think of was invited. Over the time that has passed, India was reconsidering being with King. He's always out "working" but India know that he's sleeping with other women. He's always coming in late and sometimes he don't even come home at all. Lailani was 6 months pregnant with a healthy little girl. Her and Kain were happily together. They both decided to name their little girl Ka'Lani Armani Jones. India was so happy for her bestfriend. Of course India and King was going to be the godparents! They been buying stuff since they found out it was a girl.

India sat on the bed as she scrolled on Instagram. She saw that somebody mentioned her in their story she tapped on the notification and it was a picture of King and some girl holding hands. " this don't look shit like @IndiaRoyale 😅 King who that isss👀 " It was a messy tea page that posted it. India got up and grabbed her keys, her and Skylar a tote bag, and her charger. She threw a couple of outfits in the bags and she went to get Skylar. "SkySky come on mamas we going to granny house." She said.

"Is daddy coming?" Skylar asked.

"No baby just us." India said. They headed out the door. India put Skylar in the front seat and buckled her in and she threw their bags in the back. She took the back road and drove to their grandma house. India played "Nuthin on Ya" by Gucci Mane. Skylar bobbed her head and after a few minutes they arrived at Mrs. Brendas house. India got Skylar out and let her walk on her own. India grabbed the bags out of the back and walked up to the door. She knocked a couple of times before her grandma opened the door. "Hey granny." India said. Her and Skylar walked in and India threw their bags upstairs in their old rooms.

"SkySky we finna go get chocolate wasted girl!" India said.

"Ooo mama we gotta dress up first, we can't go out the house like this." Skylar said. India almost fell out laughing. She laughed so hard at Skylar. "Girl you too grown fa me." India said.

They went upstairs and India ran them some bath water. They both got in the tub and took a bath together. After a few minutes they got out and India picked out Skylar some light colored jeans and a black and white Jordan sweater. Skylar has her concord 11s to go with the outfit. India got dressed in some light colored jeans and a black tube top. She had a white windbreaker that she was gone wear off the shoulder to go with it. She slipped her feet in some socks and put on her concord 11s. India was hurt but no one around her could tell. She put Skylar hair in a knot bun and laid her baby hairs down. Skylar scar is completely healed but India still keep it covered with a cute headband. India sprayed her beach wave hair with some water and brushed through it.

After they were done getting dressed India and Skylar were ready to leave. India opened up the back door and moved Skylar booster seat to the middle and strapped Skylar in it. She made sure that she was in and that the child locks were activated. She closed the door and and climbed in the driver seat. She pushed the button and started the truck. She connected her phone and played "Woah" by Lil Baby. She pulled out of the driveway and drove out of her grandma neighborhood. Once she made it to the stop sign she made sure that her black card was in her armrest before heading on to the mall on the Northside. India didn't feel like dealing with a lot of people today so she decided to go to the mall that people barely be at.

-

King sat outside and waited for Alexia to come on. He was about to take her to the mall and buy her some stuff since she always complain about him not taking her anywhere public. King was gone take her to the Northside mall because it's always empty so he didn't have to worry about getting spotted.