19

India didn't get no type of sleep lastnight. She stayed up all night worrying about Skylar and her well being. Her nerves were bad and King wasn't there. He said he had some business to handle. India really felt some type of way but she know his life don't stop because of her.

-

Lilian ( India & Skylars Mom)

Skylar was up crying up all night and I don't know what to do. "Shut up." I said.

"I want my mommy." She said crying.

"IM YOUR MOMMY." I yelled at her. She kept crying. I was about ready to throw this little brat out. We were at the hotel that I got for while I'm in town. India need to be knocked off that high horse she's on. Walking around here luke she gave birth to my child. Then the bitch had the nerve to hit me, she'll never see Skylar another day in her life.

I needed to get her some clothes. My phone rung and I quickly answered it.

Me- Hello
?- Got her?
Me- Yeah, you got my money?
?- Yeah.. meet me at the spot at 9p.m not a minute after
Me- Okay

Even though I hate India I know Skylar is her heart and she is Skylars heart.

INDIA

King came in and kissed my cheek. He smelt just like another bitch. "Don't kiss me." I said. I grabbed a bag and went to the room with me and Skylar stuff and threw me some clothes in there. It was taking everything in me not to start crying. I don't even do that weak ass shit but here lately that's all I been doing. I swear bad shit just keep happening to me back to back. I called Lailani and she didn't answer. "FUCK." I yelled out in frustration.

King walked in the room. "The fuck yo problem is?" He asked.

"We just gone ignore the fact you smell like a whole bitch?" I asked.

"India yo ass on that dumb shit." He said. I sarcastically started laughing.

"You know what.. get me the fuck out of this house. Ion want that fucking truck you can take it and give it to whatever bitch you fucked. That cheap ass perfume tell that bitch get some real shit." I said.

"You not going nowhere sitcho mad ass down somewhere." He said.

"Boy I'll leave this bitch walking before I stay here with yo cheating ass." I said. He sat there and stared at me before he busted out laughing. That just strikes a rage of anger in me. Before I knew it I socked his ass in the jaw. I tried to walked out of the room but he blocked the door. "MOVE BECAUSE YOU REALLY GOT ME FUCKED UP!" I yelled.

"Girl you bet not hit me no fuckin mo." He said. I tried to push pass him but he wouldn't budge. I popped his ass again. He still wouldn't move so I socked his ass again. This time he grabbed me and threw me on the bed and held my arms.

"Move King, get off of me before I fuck you up foreal!" I said. He didn't move tho I tried to push and push but he didn't move.

"India calm yo ass down." He said.

"Nope MOVEEEE!" I yelled in his face. Out of nowhere he kissed me. I didn't kiss back so he bit my lip. I rolled my eyes and kissed his ugly ass back. He took off my shorts and started eating me out. "Mmmm." I moaned. I grabbed his head and massaged his scalp. He looked me in the eyes while he was eating it. I came and he licked me clean.

I got up and snatched my shorts and put them back on. "I'm still mad." I said.

"Bring yo ass here, and listen to what I got to say." He said. I stood with my arms crossed and eyed the door. "Ian fuck nobody, some bitch was at the gas station drunk and she was all over me. She passed out and I ended up having to carry her out of the store." He said.