His Queen

Requested by deepestfirefun, I decided to kept this prompt secret because it was such an interesting request.

NOTE: This contains crude language.
----
You couldn't have been any more excited. As a Dunedain you were always hopping from one place to the next, never truly having a home. At least that's how it was a mere year ago. 

In your travels, you had stumbled upon a group of dwarves, a wizard, and a frightened hobbit. You had at first thought they were orcs with how rowdy they were, but when you saw who was leading the awkward bunch you could've sworn that for a moment, even a tiny second- that time had stopped as you locked eyes.

By the time you had won back the mountain with your fiancé, Balin had shown that the pull between you two was so strong because you were Thorins' One while he had been browsing the ancient abandoned library of Erebor.

You knew the company was overprotective due to your small stature, as well as being a woman surrounded by testosterone- but you soon realized when the company found out that you were their lost kings One, oh it was only the beginning of their protective nature towards you. And you soon learned that it was for good reason.

After the Battle of the Five Armies, Erebor could finally be renounced as Thorins' kingdom. That wasn't the only thing that was being claimed though. You were going to have your coronation as Queen, and the following week you'd be married to the love of your life.

"You'll be finally mine (y/n)...until death do us part." Thorin had said as you cuddled together, making you smile fondly as you remembered this; having a skip in your step as you made your way towards the throne room.

Walking in you practically drooled at the sight of your to-be husband. He had his royal furs on, making his broad chest prominent and he oozed of dominance. You gaze at his muscled arms that bulged through his shirt; especially the one he had bent to support his bearded chin, making you wanna-

"Ah, Lady (y/n) perfect timing. Would this color be suitable for flowers at your coronation?" The royal florist walked over to show you a pamphlet of flowers, to which you choose (your favorite flower). "Excellent choice, I shall get the arrangements prepared right away. King Thorin, Lady (y/n)." The dwarrodam bowed and scurried off from the throne room, leaving just the two of you alone with the royal guards.

You turned to see Thorin getting up from his throne and made his way towards you, a cheeky grin plastered on his face. "If I didn't know better, I'd say you were checking me out earlier. "He claimed, taking your arm in his as you both strolled out of the throne room, a soft rose pink dusting your cheeks.

While you and your future husband flirted with each other, both of you didn't realize you were both being watched.

There in the corridor that put you two in plain sight watched a group of noble dwarrowdam's. "Look at her, she's practically throwing herself onto him; what a whore." The other girls snickered and nodded in agreement, their eyes narrowed at your figure.  "This human woman is nothing compared to our blood status... Girls, I believe she needs a lesson that no one deserves the king more than us."

One of Thorin or not, they hated that a girl such as yourself got to him and not one of his own kind. They wished nothing but failure for you on your coronation day and wedding, and they wanted to make sure the bride to-be would get 'cold feet'.

Two days later and everything for your coronation was in place: the flowers, the drinks, entertainment and your dress was perfect, along with buffet you had requested. You were currently practicing the speech you had written as you paced back and forth in your room, if the floor was not stone you were quite sure that it would've broken with how much you were walking from your bed to your fireplace and back.