Author Note

Okay so it's been like almost week since I gotten into a new fandom that I adore so much. And if it wasn't obvious by by the title of this fanfic I love Camp Camp. And honestly I working on trying to sing all the words without stumbling over them of the theme song. But anyways I published this Author Note here first because I think there are somethings you will have to know when reading this fanfic.

Now I'm sure you fans are all aware that originally that the all the main characters are at least 10 or 11 years old. So I find it kind of weird knowing that I will write chapters where the reader and Max will have 'Fluff' moments where they kiss so I decided to boost up the age limit to 14 years old. I honestly don't feel comfortable about writing 10 years old making out, in my opinion at the age they should still be innocent and hopefully understand where I'm coming from.

Majority of these chapters will be based on the episodes in Season 1 and Season 2 but some of them won't be. And since originally the group is only a trio I will change the episode just bit so that 

And each episode is usually at least 8 to 10 minutes long and just typing a full episode can take up at least 3 to 5 pages. So just depending on how long the episode is I might write about half of the episode  in one chapter and write about the other half in next chapter. Not only that but I kind of find it easier on my part, instead of taking days of trying to figure out new ideas for each chapter I can keep the uploading going by doing it this way.

But thank you so much for reading this and I hope you'll enjoy.

-YummKimchii <3