Chapter 15

Y/n handed Gwen the bandages as she watched the female counselor wrap the bandages around David's forehead before Y/n was told to head back to the campsite a long with the other campers. 

As the campers were walking back, Y/n ditched the others and went to her tent. Walking over to her cot and plopping herself onto it. She closed her eyes as she focused on the nature noises as she began to drift off to sleep. 

It wasn't until she felt her body being shaked by a turquoise haired girl,calling her name. Y/n groaned as she pushed herself up, blinking her eyes to clear her blurry vision. "What is it,Nikki?" Y/n asked. Nikki smiled as she called in Preston with a few what it seemed like Indian inspired dresses, hanging over his forearm. Y/n cocked her brow and head at the two teenagers. "Whats this?" Y/n asked again.

" So, Max, had an idea that when David wakes up that he will wake up to what he wanted in the first place. All the campers dressed as Indians and ceremony for the Order of the Sparrow. It's obviously not gonna be the best but we're gonna try to make it decent. So pick out a dress and get changed."

"Nikki, I don't exactly do dresses." 

"But you worn one for my play." Preston pointed out as he laid the dresses next to Y/n, who was still on her cot. 

"But I mean, that was a only one time thing."

"Come on,Y/n. Max isn't really the type of person to do stuff like this." Nikki said.

"She's right, so do this for Max's sake.,"Preston added before rummaging through the dresses and picking out a deep pink dress, with a yellow wheat designs at the bottom, and a matching violet shaw to go with it. " Now, I think this dress will very much suite you,Nikki. This color will bring out the pink in your eyes and compliment your hair. And as for you,Miss Y/n. I present you this dress, very classy and breezy. And if you feel to exposed then here's a shaw that goes with it."

Y/n's eyes widen of the sight of her dress. It was a two piece; a red crop top, navy blue skirt with golden designs, and a transparent shaw with golden designs as well.; (picture above)

"Preston, this beautiful! Did you make this?" Y/n asked as she stared in awe of the two piece dress.

"Not exactly. Majority of those pieces were found in the costume boxes back stage but if I recall correctly, Dolph painted on the designs on the skirt. But I can't wait to see you both in your dresses. Both will very well compliment your skin and hair. Ugh! I can't wait! Now, hurry up! The others might be at the bonfire by now.,"and with that Preston left.

(Small time skip brought to you by YummKimchii😘😘😘)

"Wow, you look great!" Nikki breathed as she looked in awe at her (hair color) haired friend,who was taking out her damp messy bun-which released her now slightly wavy locks. 

"Thanks. Just give me a minute,Nikki. I just need to put up my hair again then we can go." Y/n said as she went to reach for her hair but was suddenly stopped by Nikki.

"Don't,you look better with it down. And I think Max could agree.," Nikki winked as it made Y/n blush.

"Just shut up, hair up or down it won't even mean anything to Max or me." She said as she made her way towards the flaps of tent but before she could exit she quickly turned out and waved her finger in Nikki's face and said, " And I'm only leaving my hair down because I want too. Not because of Max, only because I only look good for myself and only for myself."

Nikki rolled her eyes and silently giggled, Sure. She thought.

An hour went by and all the campers were dressed as Indians, standing next to the lit bonfire. Gwen was next to David calling his name repeatedly as he began to slowly wake up. He then yelped in shock as he saw an arrow was launched in the air and shooting into the ground centimeters from his face. Y/n lightly hit Nikki's shoulder as she gave her a stern and scolding look. It wasn't until both teenagers heard Gwen shouting at Nikki, "No more arrows!"

Nikki grinned as she responded back with, " You can't control me,white devil!" 

David sat up as he looked at his campers in a questioning manner. " You're all dressed up as.." He trailed off.

"Indians. Just like you said!" Y/n declared finishing off his sentence, walking towards him and giving him a comforting smile, other campers began to speak.

"We designed the outfits ourselves." Dolph added.

"Do you love them? I love them!" Preston chimed in.

"But why?" David asked. Y/n turned her head towards a sunshaded boy who was now making his way to the bonfire with a taped up staff in his hands.

"Alright, I fixed it. Everybody hurry up and.. Ah,shit he's awake." Groaned Max.

"Max? Did you-" 

" DO NOT look too deeply into this. You suck, this world sucks, and one day we're all gonna die and none of it will matter but if we didn't do this, I'm pretty sure you'd kill yourself or something." Max shrugged.

"Oh, Max!" David cooed as he wiped away a few happy tears.

"Or shoot up the camp. I don't know, it was a possibility."

"Thank you." David said softly.

"Whatever.," He scoffed," Just take your stupid stick." but ending up snapping in half. David picked up the top half of the staff as he let Max keep the other half and smiled,walking towards the bonfire to join the others and leaving the two teens by themselves. " You know.," Y/n began, "Maybe you're not such an asshole after all. You look nice by the way."

Max looked over at Y/n , meeting her captivating gaze and appearance and softly said, " You look nice as well.... And I...umm... sorry. For everything."

"Just forget about it, after what you did today I think this is enough to make it up to me." She smiled, flashing her pearly white teeth. Max took in the view before him. The dim light from the bonfire provided enough light to show off the twinkle in her eyes, wavy hair falling loosely over her bare shoulders,and the soft smile she always carried when Max needed it the most. And that moment was right now and he didn't want it to end, not now .. not ever. "You know, if you stare too long there,Max you're eyes might dry out." Y/n giggled, slightly flustered from the attention he gave her. Max blushed furiously as he scoffed and faced his head away from her's. 

Y/n then started to hear the strumming of a guitar and Gwen sweetly singing the Camp Campbell song that obviously David made up.

There's a place I know that's tucked away...

Y/n shifted a glance at Max, who held his arms above his chest crossed and staring at the bonfire with a blank yet relaxed face.

A place where you and I can stay. Where we can go to laugh and play...

And before Max could notice her staring, Y/n turned back to the view and bit her bottom lip smirking. Go for it, it probably won't mean anything to him. She thought.

And have adventures everyday...

Y/n grabbed Max's hand and lead him closer to the bonfire, both teens joining the rest of the camp.

I know it sounds hard to believe, but gals and guys it's true...

"Hey,Max..." Y/n began.

"What is it?" He asked,stilling looking at the fire.

Do it. Y/n thought. Y/n smirked as she grabbed on Max's blue sleeve, pulling down and planting a sweet and soft kiss on his cheek. Max looked at the (hair color) haired girl shocked on what just happened. "Y/n... I.." he began but was interrupted by David, walking towards them.

"Hey Max, quick question. How did you even start a fire with wet wood anyway?"

"I'm not an idiot,David. I used gasoline."

"Wait what.." David and Y/n said in a union.

BOOM!, the bonfire exploded. Luckily leaving everyone unharmed. "Wahoooo! Do it again! Do it again!" Nikki pleaded. 

Camp bell is the place for me and you...

_________________________________________________

Pages: 4

Woohooo finally done peeps! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and stay tune for the next one!

-YummKimchii💖💋