Chapter 25

BE ON THE HUNT FOR A : HEATHERS QUOTE!!!!!!!!

"Woah,Y/n, what happened to you? You look like hell!" Neil gasped, firmly holding Y/n's shoulders.

"I just got back..." She simply stated,letting her head fall onto his frail shoulder. Neil looked around him at the other campers awkwardly before slowly wrapping his arms around Y/n.

"What happened?"

Before Y/n could answer,David came running towards the campers frantic. "Max! Max!" He screamed, "I think we have a problem!"

"What, the fire?" Max asked.

"No,the-wait,what fire?"

"Oh, forget it. This sounds more interesting!"

Trust me, it's not.. She paused for a moment and relaxed ,This feels nice.. the warmth.. the comfort... Y/n thought.

Neil's body stiffened as he could feel her eyelashes barely fluttering against his ivory skin, his face becoming flushed with a wave of light pink. "I..I..um..." He stuttered. He then caught a side glare from Max, who quickly turned away.

"Max, this is just horrible! We've gone way to far! It's-" David stopped as the Quarter Master and Quarter sister came walking by,still kissing. Tongues dancing with one another,moans being emitting from their mouths. Everyone cringed.

"That?" Max asked.

"Yeah..that." David confirmed.

*

*

*

"Guys, I know we've done some fucked up shit before,but I think this takes the fucked-up cake." Max admitted.

"I'm with you on that.." Y/n winced.

"Yeah, I was all about it at first, but it has gone way to far.Can't it go back to it just being Wednesday? I miss Wednesday.." Gwen sighed.

David glanced over at the two old siblings,enjoying their little picnic set-up in front of the messhall. It took a few moments for him to find the good out of all of this, he tugged his lips up for a sweet smile and said,"Guys, you know what? Maybe we're missing something.."

"I'm intentionally averting my eyes to try and miss this as much as possible,yes." Max responded.

"Not that. Well,that too.. No, I'm talking about the fact is that this is Quarter Master Appreciation Day. He does so much for us to keep this camp functioning and well... if this what makes him happy... then.. gosh darn it... I..um..I.. support it!"

"Are you hearing yourself,David?! You're really going to support that?!" Y/n asked,astonished on what she just heard.

"Yes?"

"That sounds more like a question."

Y/n looked over and gagged in disgust as she watch the two siblings slurp up spaghetti out of Quarter sister's hand. "Mmhmmm, tasty." She moaned.

"No,no,no,no! Nope! Sorry,can't do it! It's just... gosh! It's just wrong!" David gagged.

"We got good news." Quarter Master said.

David turns around with a nervous smile. "You started to regret recent life choices?"

"Because I did already." Y/n added.

"No, we're getting hitched." Quarter Master stated.

"I'm going to hitch you~." Quarter sister cooed.

"Whoa,now. You're getting married?!" David gasped.

"Yep! And it's all thanks to you, red knees."

"David.. I think I'm going to be sick.." Y/n gagged between her fingers.

"Is this even legal?" says Max.

Quarter Master looked to his left and saw Nikki holding a bag of hair and Harrison holding a puzzle box filled with only just corner pieces. "What's all this biz?" He asked.

"Uh. well at this point, I guess.. wedding gifts?" Neil suggested.

"You.. got me my favorite kind of puzzle. I feel so... appreciated."

As a tears rolled down his cheek, Quarter sister smiled and leaned over and licked the salty tear clean off his face. David's body tensed up, balling his fists up as tight as he could. "That's... great! Second idea! How about you two really take a bit more time to think about this? Separately. For a really long time."

Quarter Master shoved a hand in his pocket and pulled out a silver ring, sliding it on Quarter sister's hook. "What has been set in motion cannot be stopped. Even if we wanted to." He said. Quarter sister sliding a gold ring on his hook.

"Which we do not." She smiled.

"Awwe!" Preston cooed.

"What the fuck,dude." Y/n sighed.

"I...I...I... No..." David breathed.

The staff and the campers watched as the sibilings walked eachother to the mess hall,staring lovingly in eachother's eyes.

"I'm going to feel like a new man." Quarter Master said.

"Me too." Quarter sister added.

Wait what? Y/n thought.

As they walked in and closing the door behind them there was a moment of silence until the the mess hall went up into flames. "Oh,right. The fire." says Neil.

"Oh,yeah, I forgot about that." Nikki added.

"Should we... you know? Do something?" Y/n asked.

"I'd like to think the univrse already is,Y/n." Max grinned.

When the mess hall burned itself out, Quarter Master was the only person standing unharmed. Gwen rushed over to him and shouted, "What the hell just happened?!"

"Where's your Quarter sister? Is she okay?" David asked,walking over to Gwen.

"She is where she's meant to be?" Quarter Master grumbled.

"So, is she like..dead?" Max questioned.

"Maybe." He shrugged. "Or maybe.. she's more alive than ever before. Two down, one to go. I'm gonna win tat tontine,tell you what."

"What the fuck is with that guy?! He's such a fucking weirdo! Like, were we suppose to leanr something from that?" Max yelled, watching him walk away.

"Yeah. Don't mess with fucking family! Unless you want a fucking-family." Neil scoffed before walking away with Nikki,Gwen, and Y/n by his side.

A moment of silence.

Max looked up at David and shrugged as he stuff his blue pocket with his hands.

"I kind of hope she's dead."