Chapter 14 part 2?? short lol

Y/n entered the tent by pushing the flaps out of her way. A trail of small/big foot prints followed behind her. She stopped in front of cot and began to take off her drenched hoodie. She then walked to the far corner of the tent and twisted the thick maroon fabric as she relaxed of the sight of water dripping away. She then placed the soaked hoodie on the coat rack, to hang dry. She then walked over to the flaps of the tent and poked her head out, making sure the coast was clear of anyone that was near. She then quickly went over to cot and pulled out her duffel bag and began to pick out some comfy clothing pieces. With a sigh she quickly took off everything, and I mean everything. Shivering on the cool breeze brushing against her bare skin, she began to put on her bralette and slipping on her underwear. Snatching the pair of sweats off her cot she slipped on the bottoms. She then took a hair tie out of her hair, letting her locks fall and gently slapping against her back. She ringed out her hair as drops of water fell to the dirtied ground. Tying up her hair once more and placing it in a messy bun she bent over to her cot and grabbed her green stripped short-sleeve shirt.

Max frantically ran towards the pile of logs and immediately began to pry the wood off his counselor. But he manage to push off the top log, revealing some small parts of David's face. "Hang in there,David! I'm going to go get help!" Max yelped, earning a groan from the injured cinnamon roll. Max jumped off the remaining longs and sprinted back to the campsite. 

"Gwen! Somebody help!" Max cried. 
"Max?! What's wrong?" Nikki worriedly asked as she ran out of her tent along with Neil behind her. 
"It's David! He hit the bonfire logs like the idiot he is and now he's practically being crush by them! Where's Gwen?"
"I know where she is, go get Y/n and other campers. We'll meet you there."
With a nod,Max rushed back to his tent. Water splashing against his jeans and red sneakers, beads of water streaming down his face.

Max ran through the flaps of the tent. Without hesitation he called out Y/n's name but trailed off at the view before him. "Wow... I was not expecting that.." He breathed as he watch Y/n in mid motion of pulling down her shirt, revealing her bralette. They both froze for a second as if they were a deer in headlights. Max's eyes slowly traveled from her breasts to her (eye color) orbs. When they met he saw Y/n quickly pull down her shirt and crossing her arms over her chest as her cheeks flushed pink. "Whatever you saw in this tent,stays in this tent. Am I clear,Max?" She growled at the male teenager. " And you're still an asshole." She added as she began to put on her socks and black converses. It took a couple of seconds to regain and collect his thoughts until he remembered why he came in the tent.
"It's David," he finally said, " We need to get the other campers now." 
Y/n's eyebrows twisted in concern as she rose from her cot and grabbed her damp hoodie as she put it on,following Max to get the other campers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pages: 1.7

Sorry if this is a bit off... lol its like 2:07 am from where Im at and I kind of need sleep right now😂😂😂 and I think I blacked out a couple of times while writing and editing this so if when I wake up again, fully energized I really hope it isnt a mess😂 anyways see ya in the next update!

-YummKimchii😜❤✌