You need to know..

Short chapter- I know, but just wanted to finish up this episode. And I would frankly like to apologize for the long wait for this short update... I've been dealing with a lot of my depression recently and for people that do know me, I actually don't suffer from it. But every since high school started and having majority of my friends going to a different high school can be difficult at times. And even though I have like at least 3 people that I hang out with... Like, is it just me or does anyone else feel lonely and dead inside even when you're around people.

If that makes sense I hope you can understand what I'm going through and the lack of being productive. But some good news is that, I'm trying to expand my friendship so I guess I made a new friend? I mean I got his snapchat and now we're starting a streak so I guess you can consider us friends?,haha.

And I have recently gotten a comment saying how some of the chapters are being "Too much build up" for the reader and Max and I don't plan on revealing this person's username or if you find this comment/username please don't go after that person and give them shit because I'm mentioning this. Because I know there are some readers who will do that, haha and trust me you don't need too. I will admit, I'm a person with OCD and very bad anxiety and criticism can get to me but I'm working on that and I try to not let things like comments get to me. What's the point?,you know? It's just small opinions that's suppose to make you grow into a better person and writer. But after reading that I would like to explain myself to that person and to other people that feel that way, not as a excuse but just a explanation on what I'm trying to do here and go for.

I'm sure we can all admit there are dozens of fanfics with really bad grammar mistakes and their plot are pretty bad. And most " X Reader " fanfics don't let the reader and the character take their time to build up their feelings for one another. And when I look back from my earlier chapters and read, yes somethings could have been better and somethings could have been waited for and I'm trying to fix that by not always having Max and the reader doing some fluffs,you know? And yes, there will be a lot of build up due to the fact I don't want a cliche, even though I go crazy for one. I just don't want the relationship to be build on just "lovey-dovey" shit. I would at least to be realistic about all of this in the slightest when writing about a fictional character. Don't you agree? And I know I could say one thing, I know the reader has only kissed Max on the cheek but ... let's just say the actual kissing scene is coming up sooner than you think.

Bottom line is, despite from all of this build up.. please be patient with me.

And another thing, and I don't want to sound like a complete asshole because I don't like to be one. But if you're a hater and keep on judging this fanfic, my only question is: What are you still doing here and reading this? XD

But before I go, Don't spread hate! Spread Positive vibes and be a fucking gorgeous being I know you are <3

-YummKimchii ;) P.S: Sorry for the cussing...oops?