1- Sapphire

Sapphire POV

Sapphire POV

I shot her in the head making her blood splatter everywhere. Then moved down the line to her brother. I shot him right between the eyes without blinking. Then to her mother who was crying. I hate crybabies so I shot her in the stomach. Then lastly I shot her father.

"Let her bleed out then cut them up and fed them to the lions." I ordered one of my men handing them the gun.

I looked down at my brand new red bottoms. They had blood all over them.

"Damn I actually liked these... Welp I can buys some more tomorrow." I said out loud walking into my office to change out of the bloody clothes.

I threw them into the fire place as I headed out the trap house. It's time to celebrate my Birthday at this new club.

 It's time to celebrate my Birthday at this new club

I pulled up to this new club called the starbar. Me and my main bitch Cassandra finna turn up tonight. I'm 24 today nothing special but any excuse to get out and party is a good excuse.

"Hell yeah bitch it's jumping in here on the first day its open. This gone be the new spot!" Cass yelled over the music.

"I'ma go get us sum drinks girl I'll be back!" I yelled to her she just nodded and started dancing.

"Hey can I get two drinks please?" I asked the bartender. He was a fine chocolate man.

"Of course beautiful." He said flashing me a big smile.

He was cute but he was too dark for me. I'm already dark skin I can't have babies with someone dark too. Our babies would be extra dark and I can't do that do them.

As you might have figured out by now I don't really like my skin color I mean I love being black yes but I wish I was lighter. I'm bad as hell but I would be way cuter if I was lighter.

"Here you go beautiful." The handsome chocolate man said knocking me from my thoughts.

"Thank you." I said smiling then going back to see Cass dancing on sum nigga.

"Eww here girl I'ma go sit at the bar while you dance okey?" I said handing her drink.

"Wait why?" She said stepping away from the dude.

"I'm just not feeling the dancing right now I just want to get drunk." I said. "You should still have fun though don't worry I'll be at the bar." I added pushing her back to the tall dude.

She just nodded and went back to dancing. I went back and sat at the bar. Thinking about having kids always made me upset. I don't want then the be picked on for being dark skinned.

I got lucky I'm still pretty but not as pretty as I could be. I just need to find a really light skin nigga...

"You okey?" The bartender from before asked snapping me from my thoughts again.

"Ohh um yeah." I said not really looking at him.

"Do you need someone to talk to?" He said now directly in front of me.

"No I'm go-" I was cut off by a loud scream. I instantly knew it was Cassandra.

"Fuck!" I yelled pulling out my gun from my purse. It must have been her other brother that I didn't get to.

Before I could run to help her. The bartender grabbed me and through me and him over the bar.

"What the hell are you doing?" I scream at him.

"I just saved you from all those bullets your welcome." He said. He didn't seem scared or anything which was interesting but I had to focus on getting Cass back.

"Thanks but I don't need your help." I said standing up and pointing my gun. As I shot my first shot I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder.

I hit the ground in pain. I had been hit but I needed to get Cass. I stood up once again aiming for head shots.

I got two of the five men but the other three still had Cass. Then I felt it again but this time I was hit in the stomach.

Christian POV

She dropped to the floor holding her stomach with blood everywhere. I quickly grabbed her and crawled to the door that leads to the back. I laid her down and tried to get her to stay awake.

"Come on babygirl stay awake." I said getting out my phone to call 911.

"Stop don't call the police. Here call the number saved under doc. Tell him Queen is hurt and give him the address." She said hanging me her phone I did as she said.

"That's your name Queen?" She didn't answer. "Come on stay awake." I said lightly shaking her.

She slowly opened her eyes when someone kicked down the door. The mystery man held a gun to my head and I knew it was over.

__Hey guys hope you enjoyed the first chapter 💜.

What do you think will happen next?
Keep reading to find out.

Please Vote and Comment .___