6-Ex kingpin

Queen POV

I sat in my office thinking about what just happened. I was really gonna kill an innocent and loyal member.

"Im starting to become my dad.." I said out loud. I was released from the thoughts of my horrible father by a text.

(Text Convo)

Unknown: I got someone that belongs to u Queen.

Me: who tf is dis?

Unknown: The one that got away.

Me: listen here lul nigga idc who u got bc idc about nobody

Unknown: Well I got Christian... But since u dont care bout nobody ig ill just kill em.

Me: Do uk who i am? If you touch him i will have ur head pussy nigga

Unknown: ohh i see i got ur attention. I wont kill him but i need 100,000 by tomorrow or he dead.

Me: Deal.

(End Text convo)

"Fuckkkkkk!" I screamed. This is exactly why I didn't want to bring him into my life. He is to good for me.

Christian POV

"But Queen I love you. I know it's only been days since I met you but I feel it deep in my heart. When I first saw you I knew I just knew I had to have you. Not just in bed but as mine... my wife my life my everything." I said pulling her close and kissing her deeply.

"I cant do this... Im in to deep." She said pulling back.

"Runaway with me." I whispered in her ear.

"Okey I will." She said hugging me.

"Okey lets go baby." I said.

"Get the fuck up nigga." I heard a loud voice say.

I opened my eyes and found myself in a small dark room. I struggled against the chains that held my hands and feet. When I realized it was useless I looked up at the skinny boy who interrupted my beautiful fantasy.

"So what makes yo black ass so special?" He asked.

"What are you talking about?" I questioned.

"I been trying to find someone to black mail her with for months and every nigga I bring in here she lets me kill. Whats so different about you?" He said coming closer to me.

"I have no idea what your talking about." I state honestly.

"Queen is giving me $100,000 for you but let all the other niggas I caught die. She turned me down but she wants you?" He pressed.

"Well I guess I got something you don't." I said smerking.

"I have to give you back alive. She didn't say anything about you not being hurt." He said with a wide smile on his face.

He stepped even closer to me and started punching me repeatedly. I took every hit with out one sound of pain. As a ex kingpin his hits where nothing.

"Oh so your tough? Huh?" He said grabbing a metal pipe.

He hit me across the chest once and I continued to look him in the eyes not flinching.

"I will break you." He spoke hitting me again.

"I highly doubt it." I said smiling at him.

His bitch ass continued to "torture" me and I laughed in his face when he got tired and sat down

"Wow your tired already?" I said laughing.

"It's not my fault your a big black monkey. I heard animals can take more abuse than humans." He said getting up to leave.

I will admit that stung a little bit. I was definitely in pain but I didn't show it. The only thing that kept me from breaking was thinking of Queen my beautiful Sapphire Queen.

"Quick help me!" Queen yelled yanking at the chains that held me.

"When did you get here?" I asked.

"Don't worry about all that just walk with me. God your hurt I'll take care of you." She said finally releasing me from the chains.

"Not so fast Queen." That ugly nigga said pointing his gun at her head.

__Please Vote and Comment💙_