3- The Date

Christian POV

Today is the day I get to take out Queen. I had to make sure everything goes as planned first I'm going to take her to a nice restaurant then a movie then back to my house.

One thing that keeps popping up in my mind is why was she being shot it. I mean I'm pretty sure she's in a gang but why is the question. I guess I'm gonna have to figure it out tonight.

I struggled my whole life and thought being in a gang would somehow help but it didn't once I realize that I left and came here. She seems so insecure about her looks I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

 She seems so insecure about her looks I wonder if that has anything to do with it

I got dressed and headed out. Today is going to be a good day.

Queen POV (Her name is Sapphire but she will be called Queen and Sapphire)

Today is the day I go out with the chocolate man. I can honestly say I'm excited to go. I mean I know it won't go very far but it will be nice to go out and have fun.

"Maryyyyyy get in here please." I yelled for my maid.

"Yes Queen?" She said looking worried.

"Girl what I tell you about looking all scared and shit it's just me." I said laughing.

"I know Sapphire but your men be looking at me like I'm crazy when I call you by your name." She said.

"Well your only my "maid" because I don't want to you to be in this life but I still gotta keep my best friend with me." I said looking at the outfits I had for today.

"Well maybe I want to be in the gang." She said softy.

"You do?" I questioned.

"Yeah and I will work to pull my weight and-" I cut her off.

"Girl don't worry about all that your gonna be my right hand. I just gotta formally announce it. Now which should I wear?" I said still undecided.

"Thank you best and that one for sure." She replied.

" That's what I was thinking." I said going to change.

Let's see if I can get one day of peace

Let's see if I can get one day of peace. Just maybe.

Christian POV

I pulled up to the address that Queen sent me and I was shook. It was a huge mansion with a gate and everything.

"Umm I'm here to see Queen." I said to the gatekeeper.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Christian." I replied and he let me through. She was standing on the front steps looking so beautiful. She started to walk up to the car so I quickly jumped out and opened the door for her.

"Ladies don't open doors for themselves. At least not with me around." I said as she got in.

"I could have did that by myself you know." She said after I pulled off.

"Noo not with me. Them light skinned niggas might let you do dat but not me." I replied.

"Ohhh so is this that one of a kind dark skin love you keep telling me about?" She asked laughing.

"Yep this is it." I said holding her hand.

A/N please keep in mind this book is about black love specifically between two dark skin people. I feel like all the books on Wattpad that claim to be about "black love" rarely have brown skin or dark skin people as the main characters.I'm light skinned myself so don't take offense to some of the things that are in this book it's all about loving and including darker toned skin

Thxs❤️.

Christian POV

We pulled up to Texas Roadhouse and I was starting to regret bringing her here. She must be used to the fanciest restaurants.

"Umm I know your probably used to much better..." I started.

"Are you kidding I love this place. Come on." She said hoping out the car.

"Aye what I tell you now hop back in the car." I said she just looked at me and smiled getting back in the car.

"After a while of hanging with me you will get it." I said opening the door for her to get out again.

We finally got our food after 10 minutes of waiting. I didn't really mind simply because we were having a great time just talking.

"You know I'm actually having a really good time. Maybe I could get used to hanging with you."She said smiling.

"I was hoping you said that. You ready for a movie?" I asked letting her finish eating.

"I hate movie theaters let just rent a movie and go to your place early." She said.

"That works too." I said.

After the movie Sapphire was sleeping peacefully on my chest

After the movie Sapphire was sleeping peacefully on my chest. I could definitely get used to this.

___Heyyy loves sorry for the boring update.
Please Vote and Comment💖____