11-Enemys

Christian POV
(unedited:/)
"Okay thanks mom I really appreciate you taking him for a couple of days I just need to get my place baby proofed." I said handing her Jordans baby bag.

She lived a hour and a half away but it was worth it I need to find my Queen. I drove straight to Queens trap. Its time to see what her men are really made of. I walked in easily, too fucking easily there wasn't even a damn guard outside protecting the doors. I walked in to see a bunch of people laughing and smoking. I took out my gun and shot up in the air, everyone went quiet and all eyes were on me.

"Now that I got everyones attention I want to know why I could just walk right in this bitch and why yall not out looking for your boss." I yelled you could hear a pen drop. I was angry I was beyond pissed.

"Who the fuck are you to to come in here and question us?"A buff dude said walking towards me.

Without even blinking I shot him the leg then arm. Everyone stared in shock I looked around the room waiting for anyone else to challenge me.

"As I was saying Queen has been kidnapped and you fuckers should be out looking for her but instead yall here smoking the product. Unless yall want to start killing everything breathing I suggest the second in charge step forward." I yelled.

The buff dude I had shot raised his hand. ¨That would be me.¨ he said flatly.

"What do you mean Queen has been kidnapped she was just here yesterday." he struggled out clearly in pain.

"I know yall dont know me but me and Queen are friends and she left my club yesterday But I found her car still in the lot this morning with this note taped to the window." I said then read it aloud.

I have your little Queen she was fairly easy to knock out but anyways text this number to discus how much money it will cost to get her back.

¨I already texted the number but got no reply. What enemy would do this it would help find her faster.¨ I said looking to Queens gang. It was a reasonable size full of a mix of men and women.

¨She only has two enemys right now The guy she saved you from and her ex Darius. Both of them have motive. The skinny kids name is Jacob Queen killed his whole family because his dad stole 5 million from her but he got away and Darius well he just didn't take the break up well and has been stalking her ever since." He explained.

"Good we start by finding both of them. The faster we find them the faster we can get Queen back. Oh and my b G I had to let you know I meant business Ill get the doc." I said looking down at him he was taking the bullets well.

"Im coming for you Queen."

-Heyyy lovesss🥰 thanks for reading

What do yall thing will happen next?👀

Dont forget to vote and Comment♥️✌🏽-