2- Sum Darkskin love

Sapphire POV

Sapphire POV

"No...he savved me." I said stumbling over my words trying to save the man that saved me. My mind was foggy and spinning out of control rapidly. Then the face of him. The man that could have let me fight alone loomed over me like a heavy weight. Why would he help me? Thoughts raced through my already foggy mind for a answer till darkness took over completely.

Christian POV

"You got lucky." The mystery man said putting his gun away. Two men rushed to im guessing queens side pushing me aside. They pulled out all these tools and got to work on her. All of it was so confusing. Why would she not want to go to a hospital?

"What are we gonna do with him?" One man asked after he was done with queen.

"We have to bring him with us." The other replied. Before I could protest he hit me over the head.

While unconscious I dreamt about the dark beauty that I had a chance meeting with. How she fascinated me without saying a word made my mind wonder what kind of trouble she was in. How could someone so beautiful and graceful be so deadly. I was snapped out of my thoughts with the feeling of cold water being thrown on me. My eyes snap open waiting for the worse but I got the mysterious beauty.

"Why?" She asked immediately.

"What do you mean?" I questioned confused as ever.

"You helped me... Why?" She asked as if she wasn't sure what she meant herself.

"I saw that you where in trouble I couldn't let someone soooo." I trailed off trying to find the right words.

"Soo what?" She asked frowning.

"So beautiful get hurt but you proved you don't need someone to save you." I said looking deep inside her dark brown eyes. She stared back at me for a while before stepping away.

"Well thank you. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be here." She said half smiling but quickly covering it with a poker face. She then pulled out her gun pointing straight at me.

"Wait-" was all I managed to say before she fired. I heard a loud bang and my hands that where once held by chains above my head fell.

"Trust me I never miss. If I wanted you dead I wouldn't have even woken you up. Now follow me." She said turning on her heels.

I quickly follow her down a dimly lit hallway full of doors on each side. We walked in silence to we can into a open room.

"Okey I'm gonna have to blindfold you." She said turning to look at me suddenly.

"Umm why?" I asked.

"Just trust me the less you know about my life the better now turn around." She said. I did as told letting her wrap a black cloth over my eyes.

She then led me to a car. The ride was quite a smooth with a lot of twist and turns.

"Okey I made sure your place was fixed up sorry about the damage." She said talking off the cloth.

"How did you fix everything in one night?" I asked looking around my club everything was in its place and cleaned.

"I run this place man I can get anything done." She said smiling.

"Let me take you out." I said jumping to the point.

"Why would you want to take me out?" She asked looking confused.

"Because your the most beautiful woman I have seen in my life." I replied honestly.

"All these light skin girls out here and im the most beautiful woman you have ever seen?" She said laughing. " Boy you just want sum pussy." She said after laughing.

"No trust me if that's all I wanted I would just say so. And why would I want a light skin when I could have a dark skin beauty like you?" I asked stepping towards her.

"You honestly like dark skin girls?" She asked stepping back into a wall.

"I love them. Honestly I would choose a dark skinned woman over any other color." I said getting closer to her but now she couldn't go anywhere I grabbed her up by the neck but not to hard. " You need sum dark skin love in your life." I whispered in her ear.

"Ohh you wonna give it to me?" She said smiling.

"Oh hell yeah." I said kissing her deeply. " but not before I take you out and make you mines." I added letting her go.

"Your bold... I like it but are you sure you can handle me?" She said pulling me even closer. My mans stood up and I know she felt it poking her.

"Yess im sure." I whispered into her ear lightly kissing on her neck.

"Okey I'll give you ONE date." She said.

I pulled back looking deep into hers eyes. "You will be mines." I said.

___Hey guys I been really occupied with Thugs Can Love 2 so it took me forever to update.
I will try to keeping updating regularly. Let me know wat y'all think so far In the comments❤️___